Act 25 (3/3): 'Baby Incoming!'

Author: Time for the birth of your child. I have decided the next part will be Arcane: What If. Feel free to give suggestions because I may do multiple parts.

You yawn as you stretch your arms into the air. You roll to the side to look at Jinx laying asleep beside you. You watch as her eyes slowly open.

Jinx: Morning.

Y/N: Morning... This is a really comfortable bed.

Jinx: Yeah animal fur is nice... I'm almost tempted to use Warwick as a blanket.

Y/N: I don't he'd like that.

You and Jinx smile at each other. Jinx carefully sure up and the two of you share a quick kiss. You lay your face against Jinx's exposed baby belly.

Y/N: Morning unborn baby.

Jinx laughs in amusement while Sally groans to your right. You feel something hit your face causing you and Jinx to look at one another in shock.

Jinx: Was that a kick?

Y/N: She's not even born yet and she has already kicked me... I'm really feeling the love.

You cross your arms with a pout on your face. Jinx giggles.

Jinx: She just doesn't know you yet... But she will love you.

Y/N: I hope so... We better get ready to meet with Braum.

Jinx: Yeah. Okay.

(Timeskip - Forty Nine minutes later)

You, Jinx, Sally and Braum are walking through the village. You arrive at and enter the tavern.

Y/N: Wow this place is a lot bigger than most of the buildings in the village.

Braum: That's because it is... We Freljordians do like a good drink whether it be early or late in the day.

Y/N: That seems to be the case most places in Runeterra.

You all stop when you see a man flying across the room. As soon as the man crashes into one of the tables the people in the tavern start laughing.

Braum: There he is!

Braum walks over to a bearded man chugging a barrel of booze. The man's mouth widens into a smile at the sight of Braum.You

Braum: Gragas my friend!

Gragas: Braum!

The two men hug each other for a moment. The two put their arms around each other.

Gragas: How have you been? Want to have a drink or a hundred with me?

Braum: Of course... But first let me introduce you to my friends.

Braum features to you, Jinx and Sally.

Y/N: Hi.

Jinx: Hello.

Sally just waves already deciding Gragas isn't the kind of person she wishes to associate herself with. (She dislikes alcoholics because she has drinking ability)

Gragas: Friends of Braum are friends of mine... Come let's all get a drink together.

Gragas drags all of you along to a table. You all sit down with you and Jinx on one side and the two Freljordians on the other. Sally sits on your head and sleeps.

Y/N: So what was with the flying guy?

Gragas: Oh he was being a whiny scrub because he lost the drinking contest... So I put him in his place.