Arcane Special: 'Behind The Scenes'

Author: Sorry but it was really difficult to do this part so it is shorter than planned. Sorry for this rubbish.

Inside the interviewer sees a couch with Jinx and you sitting next to each other. Both of you are focused on the scripts in your hands.

Interviewer: Here is Jinx and Y/N practicing their lines... Shhh let's listen.

Y/N: Apologises Jinx. I wasn't expecting any customers, nice to see you. My name is Y/N...

You notice the the interviewer behind you. You wave which causes Jinx to notice and also wave.

Y/N: Hello?

Jinx: You lost?

Interviewer: Oh no... I'm the interviewer, I'm sure the boss told you about me.

You squint your eyes as you try to think them turn to Jinx looking for an answer.

Y/N:... Did he?

Jinx: Oh yeah... By the way Y/N, I was thinking maybe your character could give my character a nickname like boom boom or something.

Y/N: Well I doubt Y/N knows Jinx likes explosions so how about Blue since Jinx's hair is blue.

Jinx: I like it... It's cute.

Interviewer: Look at the two of you in your element... So cool!

Y/N: Oh right... Soooooo... How exactly does an interview work? I don't have to pay you do I?

Jinx: Of course you don't dummy... Interviewers aren't strippers... Right?

The interviewer stares with amusement thinking the two are joking but when he realises you and Jinx are serious concern washes over him.

Interviewer: No you don't have to pay me and I won't be taking my clothes off.

You take your shirt off causing the interviewer to sweat nervously. Jinx looks at your shirtless future with a goofy grin.

Interviewer: What are you doing?

Y/N: Taking my shirt off... Why?

Interviewer: That isn't normal!

Y/N: Well it's too hot... Feel free to take yours off.

Jinx takes off her hoodie to reveal her costume from Arcane. The interviewer admires the the costume then focuses back on you.

Interviewer: I'm going to try my best to ignore your shirtless state... So Y/N is it true that your character as Jinx's character are best friends? And if so is it the same in real life?

Y/N: You could say that... In real life though me and Jinx have only hung out a few times so I'm not sure it's quite the same in the show.

Jinx: At least not yet.

Jinx winks at you, which causes you to blush and hold your cheeks with your hands.

Y/N: Stop you're making me blush.

The interviewer stares at the two of you filled with curiosity. Then you turn to the interviewer with a smile.

Y/N: My character's best friend is Sally played by Sally... I think she's in the next room with Silco.

Jinx: Silco went to get a snack from the foodhall so I think Sally's alone.

Interviewer: I'll go see her in a minute... Jinx is it true that your character is a furry? And is it true your character will fall in love with Warwick as some of the fans have predicted?

You and Jinx state at each other confused.

Y/N: Who is Warwick?

Jinx: Isn't that a place? My character is not a furry as far as I am aware but I doubt it. I'm also quite sure Jinx doesn't get it down with this Warwick fellow, who I presume is a furry?

You look at your phone searching for the Warwick character. You gaze in awe.

Y/N: Take a look at this... Warwick is a werewolf with weird green goo flowing into one of his arms... Is he a sewer werewolf or something?

Jinx: Cool... I really hope they don't make me kiss that furry face.

Y/N: I would like to try... For science.

Jinx raises her eyebrow with a grin.

Jinx: Of course you would... For science.

The interviewer leaves and heads into the room next door where she finds a tall woman laying on the couch with a skull in her hands.

Interviewer: You must be Sally, right?

Sally sits up and places the skull next to her and smiles at the man.

Sally: That's me... You're that interviewer person right? How's it going?

Interviewer: I'm good thanks for asking... Tell me what is it like to be play a voiceless skull in an animated show?

Sally: It's really fun... I speak the lines that only Y/N and Jinx can hear and I get to move the skull around... I even get to keep it. Sally is a wicked character, who I know fans will love without needing to usher a word.

Interviewer: I can't wait for the show to come out...

The Interviewer turns to the camera with a smile.

Interviewer: Well that's all folks... Everybody look out for the new series Arcane... It's going to be fire!

Next part - 'Are You Medusa's Sister?'