Act 20 (2/3): 'A Noxian Yordle'

Author: Time for another part... I have now written the first part to my marvel book so feel free to check it out.

You, Jinx and Sally follow the Noxian soldier to the top of a hill where Darius waits watching over the land. He turns to you with a serious expression, which you see in him most of the time.

Darius: There's a small invasion force of unknown soldiers at our border. You still want to become strong then this is your best chance.

Y/N: Yeah... Can I have a sword?

Darius stares at you for a minute without blinking slightly worrying you and Sally. Jinx just stares intensely at him thinking it's a staring contest.

Darius: What?

Y/N: I said can I have a sword?!

Darius sighs.

Darius: You don't have to shout... Why do you need a sword? What about your Golden one?

Y/N: Gold... Is dead.

Jinx pats your back comforting causing Sally to shake her entire existence with disappointment. You stare at Sally offended.

Y/N:... I'm not being dramatic! Gold was a friend.

You salute the sun because the sun is yellow like Gold was because Gold is just shiny yellow. (Just like silver is shiny grey and bronze is shiny brown)

Darius:... I'm just going to presume Gold broke... How did this happen exactly?

Y/N: It's Vi's fault... She didn't held back when that mean commander stole it from me.

Darius: What mean commander?

Y/N: The Galaxarian commander... Of the Galaxar Empire.

Darius:... Were you play fighting?

Y/N: No... We fought them in their underground base. Katarina and Talon can vouch for us.

Jinx: Yeah... Those two are great people. I really admire killers but hey who doesn't... Don't be silly Sally murder is cool. (Please don't start murdering)

Darius:... Okay... I'll get your a sword please just stop talking.

Jinx: Okay.

Jinx Mind: He lost the staring contest so he thinks he can be quiet the longest... I can be quiet if I want to be... Wow being quiet is really boring... Damn this is hard! Think happy thoughts... Think happy thoughts.

As Darius walks down into a guarded building where weapons are stored known as the armory, you stare at Jinx. Jinx is making many faces causing you to be confused while you wait.

Jinx Mind: Naked Y/N making pancakes. Yeah that's the stuff.

She grins dreamily causing you to watch her with raised eyebrow.

Y/N Mind: I know that look... She's planning something. She's planning to blow Darius up... Wait he's indestructible what do I have to worry about.

Darius reappears carrying three different blades and he drops them in front of you. You gaze over them one by one. On the left is a small boring looking sword, in the middle is a slightly longer and edgier one and on the right is a massive greatsword slightly larger than Gold was.

Darius: I recommend going with the broadsword since it's the lightest and easiest to use.

You stare at him whilst shaking your head.

Y/N: Don't pity me... I've wielded Gold... I think I can handle your Noxian greatswords.

Jinx: I believe in you!