Act 12 (2/3): 'Queen Of The Deep'

Author: This part will mostly be Jinx and only slightly you... The reader.

Y/N: Get back here you stupid... Fish!...

You turn to Sally, who is staring at you unamused by your nickname for the demon who happens to be a fish looking man.

Y/N: What?! Like you could think of a better accurate nickname for him!... That... Is pretty good but I refuse to use it because I didn't think of it first.

You look up ahead and noticing Marvin walking towards your direction and unfortunately Po's direction as well.

Y/N: Marvin!... Marvin!... Run!

Marvin looks ahead to see a smiling Po rushing towards you.

Marvin: This doesn't look good.

Marvin drops his bag of vegetables and pulls out a sword and begins swinging at Po but Po easily dodges and rams into him and cadets him while Stoll running ahead. You, Sally and even Sarah, Barry and Emma who are not too far behind you stare in concern and anger.

Y/N: Dammit Marvin, I said run not swing your sword!

As Marvin is being carried by Po, he looks to you with a apologetic expression.

Marvin: Apologies! I'll try not to fight next time!

(Timeskip - Thirteen minutes later)

After running around Bilgewater for a while like a bunch of lunatics... Because you are a lunatic, you and up back where the Syren is parked inside the broken docks.

Y/N: No no no no... He's going to jump into the water....

Po stops at the edge turns to you with a wide smile on his fishy face.

Po: See you soon Y/N of... Oops almost have away too much information.

Po leaps into the ocean causing you, Sally and your Bilgewater crewmates to stare in annoyance. Sally being more annoyed because she likes Marvin the most out of all your Bilgewater friends.

Y/N: Dammit you chipless fish and chips!... I'm not using your nickname for him!... I don't care if it is better!

Sarah: Everyone on the Syren, we're getting Nautilus's help!

Deep in the sea, Warwick, Jinx and Gangplank aka Planky are fighting the children of Neptune with a combination of claws, swords, guns or explosions.

Jinx: Hmmmm... This fun seems to be lacking something... I can't quite out my finger on it...

As Jinx stands still thinking to herself with difficulty as her fingers poke into her head, a bunch of Neptune's fish looking children storm towards her but Warwick rushes to her aid swiping and ripping apart any fool who dares thinks about laying a finger on his favourite person not that he'd ever admit it.

Jinx: I'm thinking... Ooh I got it! We need more people...

Jinx pouts as she looks up at the ocean above thinking about you.

Jinx: I wish Y/N was here. It's not as fun if he's not watching...

Warwick grabs Jinx by the shoulders trying his best not to cut her with his claws as he stares into her eyes.

Warwick: Focus! If you continue with negative thoughts, you'll never see Y/N again... Is that what you want?!

Jinx: Of course not...

Warwick: Then focus and you'll see him again.

Jinx smiles at Warwick.

Jinx: I'm totally your favourite.