Act 5 (3/3): 'Fishbones Is An Idiot'

Author: After Act 6, I will do a Christmas special chapter because festivities! I feel I might have made it nuclear but Silver and Gold are both greatswords so not thin.

You were sitting next to Vi watching Sevika playing cards with two of her lackeys. Obviously not bodyguards because she doesn't really need any except maybe from Vi and Warwick, not that they will do much.

Y/N: Why are we partnered up? Didn't you want to be with Jinx or Caitlyn?

Vi: Of course but I don't want you with Jinx, Viktor and Jayce are obviously partnering up and I don't want Caitlyn with you because Warwick may also come after you and I will be your best choice of a guard.

Y/N: Ok. So we're all split up guarding separate possible targets, right? But who the hell are the others guarding?

Vi looks to you and just shrugs.

Vi: Not sure about Jinx and Cupcake but the boys are with Singed.

Y/N: Is that necessary?

Vi once again shrugs.

Y/N: You're difficult to talk to, you know that?

Vi: Then stop talking to me.

You stare at Vi with a unamused expression.

Y/N: I hope Jinx is having more fun.

Vi: What's the deal with you and my sister?

You stare at Vi with a smug grin.

Y/N: I thought we weren't talking?

Vi punches your shoulder.

Y/N: Ow! Watch it with those big ass hands!

Vi: Watching Sevika is boring, I would rather just beat her up myself. Now answer the question!

Vi glares at you clenching her metal fists causing you to gulp in nervousness.

Y/N: Fine. I love her, she... Doesn't know if she loves me.

Vi: Yet you sleep in the same bed?

Vi relaxed slightly.

Y/N: Friends with benefits.

You shoot up as Vi gets to punch you. You start backing up raising your hands up in surrender.

Y/N: Hey! Calm down, what would Caitlyn say... "Behave yourself Vi."

Vi stops and surprisingly smiles.

Vi: That was your impression of Caitlyn?

You stare at her offended as you nod.

Y/N: Yes... It is a great impression.

Vi: It really isn't. It's more like "I want you on your best behaviour, you hear me Vi? No just punching people."

You share a laugh with Vi but your laughter is interrupted by the sound of an explosion in the distance, you both look down to see Sevika confused yet fine.

Y/N: Fishbones must be behind it, which means Jinx is in trouble!

You and Vi rush to where the explosion happened to see Jinx being scolded by an angry Caitlyn. You run up to Jinx, who smiles when she sees you while Vi runs over to Caitlyn.

Y/N: You okay, Blue?

Jinx: Yep, just accidentally blew up the target because Fishbones is an idiot.

Vi: You did what?

Caitlyn: She was and I quote "bored of waiting" and she just fired at the target!