Special Chapter: Sally

Author: This part will be different but still follow on from the last part but will be entirely Sally. I will probably do a special chapter for characters that aren't you or Jinx after every "season".

I was crawling out of the exit of the shop belonging my two best friends, Y/N and Jinx. Y/N has been my friend since we were kids, our parents were friends.

Y/N is an idiot but he's a great person to spend time with and he does have great tech skills. I am grateful for the body he made me and for taking care of me after all this time.

The two of us were supposed to help Zaun become a safer place, a place better than Piltover. A place that may one day destroy Zaun unless Zaun does first.

At first I didn't think much of Jinx because she had blue hair and as my mother always said the colour blue is the bitch of the rainbow. I still have no idea what she meant, she might have just been weird. Jinx grew on me, the more we spent time together, she didn't judge me for my situation.

Her relationship with Y/N is good but I am not sure it will last forever even if the three of us want it to. She's more chaotic than Y/N and even though he probably won't admit it, he's a good person deep deep down. I'm not sure he can keep Jinx from bringing hell to the world forever but we'll see in time.

I scuttled through the streets of my home, which I used to know as the undercity before it received independence from Piltover becoming the nation of Zaun that Silco always seeked.

Silco was a good man well he wasn't but his intentions were good even if his methods were not exactly on the heroic side. And as my two best friends mention quite a lot, he had a really cool eye.

I notice various posters of a pink haired girl, I take a closer look to check if it is Vi but it is not. Seems to be some popular singer or something.

Vi. She seems nice and she is really badass but I don't exactly trust her after all she thinks she can just punch her way out of every situation unless it comes to Caitlyn.

Caitlyn is a wonderful person with great aim even if she is from Piltover, which despite the decrease in violence between the two cities still hates Zaun as Zaun hates them.

I want to make Zaun a better place but I know I can't so instead I will focus on trying to learn what Tahm Kench meant. I shall explore Zaun and Piltover to look for clues. If I can not find any, I do not know what I'll do.

I pass by the Last Drop noticing it has more security than usual most likely Sevika having difficulty with the Chem barons.

Sevika is another badass who is alright. Y/N seems to like her not sure why. Jinx doesn't and most likely never will. She has a really cool metal arm, which is much better than Y/N's. I have no idea why he insists in using at as storage for smoke bombs.

Deciding not to investigate whatever is happening inside the Last Drop, I continue forwards. Forwards to the place... The place I died and was reborn. Damn that was cheesy, I think Y/N has infected me with his idiocy.

(Timeskip - An hour later)

I finally arrive at the chemical factory, which surprisingly is left untouched except for the few scrap that I see Twitch collecting. Twitch notices me and looks around before returning to his scrap collecting.

Twitch is strange one... Then again there aren't many rat people. In this universe anyway. I look around trying not to get in Twitch's way not that I like him, just don't want to smell him not that I can smell but I can imagine his scent.

I wonder if the answers are below. It's unfortunate I can't communicate with Blitzcrank. I do like him but... He doesn't have a human mind even if he is far more advanced than your average robot or more accurately steam powered Golem.