Valentine's Special: 'I Can Be Sexy'

Author: Sorry it's late. This part will include a lemon... The only lemon I will probably ever write. Sorry in advance for how crap it is.

You were walking through Piltover with Sally on your shoulder and Vi at your side.

Y/N: Where are we going again?

Vi: We're going to the love shop that just opened up a couple days ago for Valentine's day... Like I told you the last seven times you asked.

Y/N: Okay okay. I'm sorry... I'm just really forgetful. So what are you doing for Valentine's day?

Vi: Me and Caitlyn are going to a restaurant for a nice romantic dinner... And I asked Seraphine to sing at the restaurant since Caitlyn is such a big fan.

Y/N: Wow.

Vi gives you a brief look.

Vi: What about you?

Y/N: Well I'm going to make a bunch of pancakes with a new Sally syrup recipe... Then I'm going to give her a lap dance then I'm going to...

Vi: Wait what?! A lap dance... You give her... A lap dance?

You look at Vi struggling not to laugh. You just stare at her unamused by her amusement.

Y/N: I can be sexy... I'm going to make her blush like no one's blushed before!

Vi: Good luck with that... What are you doing after the lap dance?

Y/N: Oh I was going to show her one of my new projects to tinker with then I shall have a look at something she wants to show me.

Vi: She wants to show you something?

Y/N: She said yesterday that she wants me to see something later today... Obviously in different words yesterday.

Vi: Yeah I got that... Any idea what she wants to show you?

Y/N: No... Maybe she's been working on a project of her own or maybe she's invented her own secret syrup.

Vi: You know if I didn't know you and my sister very well... I would question the way you wish to spend Valentine's day.

Y/N:... Okay... By the way can we pop to the station after getting the gifts from the love shop?

Vi: I guess... Why?

You look to Sally confused on your shoulder before leaning over to Vi.

Y/N: I'm going to ask Camille if she'll go on a date with Sally.

Vi looks at you like you're the craziest and dumbest person in Runeterra... Maybe you are.

Vi: Good luck with that.

(Timeskip - Twenty minutes later)

You arrive at the love shop to see Oriana outside with pamphlets. You and Vi look to one another in confusion as you didn't expect Oriana would be outside a love shop since she has no emotions.

Y/N: Oriana? What are you doing here?

Oriana: Working.

Y/N: Why?

Oriana: I seek to provide assistance to the people.

Y/N: Makes sense.

Vi looks to Oriana then to you with a confused expression still on her face.

Vi: Ummm... Aren't you Singed's daughter?

Oriana: Correct.

Vi: So why not help people in Zaun?