Act 10 (3/3): 'No One's Innocent'

Author: This piece does looked rushed because it is... I really struggled with this part and couldn't really think on how to portray Pyke... Sorry this part isn't very good.

Y/N: Is that blood?

You point to where the entire wooden floor by the sea is covered with blood dripping into the ocean.

Marvin: Well it is Bloodharbor... This is where a lot of meat is brought especially from sea monsters.

Y/N: So how do we get clues on Pyke?

Marvin stops and turns to face you and Jinx while Sally leaps onto your shoulder from Jinx's.

Marvin: Well the cap and Barry are checking the taverns...

Y/N: There sure are a lot of those in Bilgewater, huh?

Marvin: It is a port city full of dock gangs, smugglers and all kinds of people who love a good drink after a hard or even an easy day's work.

Y/N: Makes sense.

Marvin: We are going to speak with some of the captains of these hunters since they are most likely going to be a possible target for Pyke.

Jinx: If Pyke is this big boogy man... Bilgewater sure has a lot of those... Hey if you think about it so does Zaun... Where was I?... Thanks Sally, Do you think it will be hard to capture Pyke?

Marvin: Definitely but I believe in our teamwork... We will need to regroup before attacking him unless he gets to us first... It is unlikely as none of us have ever done anything that Pyke wouldn't like.

Y/N: How would I know if I have done something that would annoy him or not?

You look to Marvin with worry as Sally shakes her skull side to side.

Marvin: Well you can't swim right?

Y/N: Yeah.

Marvin: That suggests you have never done anything sea related so I would not worry and you've only done sea related stuff since meeting the captain, right?

Y/N: Yeah... Ok I am now relieved.

Jinx: He did almost drown once... Twice, thanks for reminding me Sally. I managed to rescue him though... Both times.

Marvin: Pyke wouldn't hate you for almost drowning.

Once again your face becomes relieved.

Y/N: Ok let's talk to these captains!

Jinx: Yeah!

(Timeskip - A few hours later)

After learning nothing you regroup with the others to learn they have also learnt nothing.You

Sarah: Dammit!

Miss Fortune slams her fist against the top of a barrel in anger causing everyone else to look to her just as upset as her. You look to Sally as she tells you a suggestion.

Y/N:... You sure?

The others look to you talking to Sally. Jinx and Marvin are the only ones looking at the two of you with hope that Sally is giving a helpful idea. You look to Sarah with a slight smile.

Y/N: Sooooooooo... Sally just gave me a suggestion...

Barry squints his eyes as he looks from you to Sally then back to you.

Barry: What kind of suggestion?

You hesitate for a moment as you look to Sally then to Barry with a worried look.