Act 16 (1/3): 'Pirates In Zaun'

Author: After act 16 I will do a Valentine's day special which will most likely not occur in Valentine's day.

You ran at full speed with the boost of magic through the mostly empty streets of Zaun dodging lasers after lasers. Fortunately you were running through an abandoned part of Zaun.

Y/N: Mistakes were made!

You look back at the monstrosity that you created. A giant robotic Sally that you thought would make a great prank but someone hacked it.

Y/N: Robo-Sally stop!

Sally glares at me from my shoulder whilst shaking her head in disappointment at your stupidity.

Y/N: I'm sorry... How was I supposed to know it would get hacked!

I then see Ekko in the distance flying towards me thanks to the power of faith... I mean his hoverboard. Obviously.

Y/N: Ekko?!

Ekko rushes towards me and grabs me lifting me and Sally into the air above the giant robotic Sally who is still firing lasers at you.

Ekko: Is that a giant robot Sally?!

You look away with guilt clearly seen on your face.

Y/N: No.

Ekko gives you an unimpressed look as he shakes his head in pure disappointment at your antics. Suddenly the robot Sally powers down and just sits idly in the middle of the street.

Y/N: Hey look we defeated it.

Ekko: I think it ran out of power.

Y/N: Nah I'm pretty sure we defeated it. It was probably threatened by the power of our friendship... I am not!

As Ekko continues to carry you through the air like a pretty princess, he stares at you with a raised eyebrow.

Ekko: What did Sally say?

You pout as you turn to face Ekko's curious face... Well actually his mask. A very curious mask nonetheless.

Y/N: She said that I am a terrible friend because I built a giant robot version of her as a prank.

Ekko: That doesn't sound very friendlike.

Y/N: It doesn't?

Ekko: How would you like a giant robot version of yourself?

Y/N: I would like it quite a lot... But it's not for everyone. I'm sorry Sally.

Ekko: So any idea why it went beserk?

Y/N: Pretty sure it was hacked but I don't know by who... It shouldn't have been hackable without access to the controller.

Ekko: Where is the controller?

Y/N: At the shop.

Ekko: And who is at the shop?

Y/N: Just Blue.

Ekko stares at you causing you to look at him confused.

Y/N: What?

(Timeskip - Half an hour later)

Ekko drops you off at the shop where you find Jinx fiddling about with a controller.

Y/N: Huh?

Jinx notices you and gives you a bright smile.

Jinx: Hey your back!

Y/N: Blue?

Jinx looks at you curiously.