Act 5 (1/3): 'The Monster We Created'

Author: Time for Act 5 and hopefully and a progressive story with more action.

Y/N: Bad wolfman! No chase! No chase!

You sprinted through the streets of Zaun occasionally looking back watching as Warwick crawls closer and closer.

Y/N: Well there is no way I'm going to outrun him! Sally?! Any suggestions?!... Fight him are you crazy, he has sharp claws and teeth!... Oh right.

You stop and pull Gold from your back and point at Warwick.

Y/N: Let's see how you like this, wolfman! You won't be eating this little piggy!

You press a button and a beam of electricity travels down the blade and fires out of the tip (The sword's tip to be precise) and you watch with a grin as it shoots onto Warwick's chest causing him to roar in pain as he slams into the wall behind. However your victory is short-lived as he gets up with a loud growl.

Y/N:... Yes thank you Sally I hadn't noticed the big scary wolfman getting back up... I'm sorry, please stop chasing me!

Warwick: You were there! I remember what he did!

Y/N: You mean the doctor? Oh you want to know where the doctor is, well why didn't you just say so?

Warwick: This place... Is familiar. Why can't I remember?!

Warwick starts growling as he slams his claws against the ground as you watch confused with a tablespoon of fear.

Warwick: I ran these streets! Now... Now it's your turn to run!

Y/N: I am pretty sure, a wolfman never ran the undercity. That was Silco... Oh right, Vander also did.

Warwick: Vander?...

Warwick roars causing you to slowly step back a few times.

Warwick: I know that name. No! I must watch you... Bleed!

Warwick roars and lunges at you but you prepared roll beneath him causing him to miss and turn back around but you are prepared and slam Gold's side into his face causing him to fly through the wall.

Y/N: Yes!... What do you mean, why didn't I cut him? I don't want to kill him if I can help it after all I helped create him. I kinda wished he didn't want to watch me bleed though.

You prepare for Warwick to come out by pointing Gold ready to electrocute him in sight but after a couple of minutes nothing happens. You enter the dark room of the building you sent Warwick onto and look around to the best of your ability.

Y/N: Hello? Did he run off?... Thank god, that is a...

Suddenly Warwick slams into you from above causing you to crash into the ground, he swipes Gold away from your grasp and grabs you with his claws causing a slight pain in your back.

Y/N: Ow ow ow ow. If I say sorry will you put me down?

Warwick: You and him made the monster!

Warwick raises you to bring you face to face with him.

Y/N: Shouting really isn't necessary, this close to one another... Yeah I should probably shut up. Blue is not going to be happy with me if she finds out I got myself killed. Vi would probably be happy.

Warwick drops you as you look up confused.

Y/N: You... Not going to eat me?

Warwick: Vi... I remember the fear... Who is she? I can't remember!

Warwick howls before rushing off to who knows where, well Warwick knows. You get up and collect Gold from the ground and place them on your back.

Y/N: Well that was an unexpected development. How does he know Vi? Wait he said he ran this streets... Is he... Vander? Let's go have a chat with the not so good doctor.