Act 10 (2/3): 'A Slight Of Hands'

Author: I will release 3 parts at the same time more or less as a boxing day special... I don't actually know what boxing day is. I could look it up but I'm worried it won't be box related.

Sitting with Jinx and Miss Fortune while Sally sits on the table with Miss Fortune's hat on her head, you and Jinx follow Sarah's gaze to two guys, one very muscular, not Darius muscular but still muscular with a massive gun. The other tall holding a few cards with a sly grin on his face.

Y/N: Friends of yours?

Sarah: You could say that?... Hey boys!

The two men turn to Miss Fortune and walk over ignoring you, Jinx and Sally. The muscular one grins while the tall one just looks at her with a curious expression.

Graves: Look Fate, it's Miss Fortune.

Twisted Fate: Yeah I can see that...

Twisted Fate looks at you, Jinx and briefly at Sally. Graves puts his massive shotgun capable of firing four large pellets at a time on the table next to yours as he sits down with Twisted Fate sitting on the other side of the the table.

Twisted Fate: And looks like you've got a few new members... They stand out quite a bit. One has a unique sword, the other has blue hair with quite an array of weapons and this one is a moving skull.

Graves: What is it?

Twisted Fate looks to his partner with a unimpressed expression while Graves just looks at Sally with a dumb and curious smile.

Twisted Fate: It's a skull... That can move.

Graves: Cool.

Sarah smirks.

Sarah: Glad to see you two haven't changed... These guys are from Zaun.

Graves: We've been there once. It was a right shithole... But then so is Bilgewater.

Graves starts laughing as Twisted Fate looks to you.

Twisted Fate: So what brings you three to Bilgewater? Quite a long way you've travelled, perhaps you're looking for something... Something valuable?

Miss Fortune looks to Twisted Fate with a serious expression as Graves pours a drink left at the table down his throat before spitting it out disgusted.

Sarah: Fate... Don't test me.

Twisted Fate: Apologies Fortune, you know me and Graves love us some treasure. Ain't that right dummy.

Graves: Huh? Did you say something, I wasn't listening.

Twisted Fate sighs as you watch in interest while Jinx lays her head on your shoulder feeling tired proven by the fact that she is yawning.

Y/N: No we used a Hexgate, so it wasn't much trouble and we're here for a fun adventure.

Graves puts a hand on your free shoulder giving you a grin. You stare at him with a confused expression. Sarah notices the sleepy Jinx and gives her a smile.

Graves: Now we're talking! Me and Fate know what you mean. There's nothing quite like the thrill of adventure especially when it leads to us getting rich and fighting a whole lot of losers.

Twisted Fate: Yep adventure is a wonderful experience... How rude we never let you introduce yourselves. As you know I'm Twisted Fate but please just call me Fate and my dumb partner here is Graves.

Graves: Sup.

Graves looks into another cup left at the table with disappointment as it is empty.