Act 17 (3/3): 'Electric Mayhem'

Author: The next act will be very... Spooookkkyyyy... Probably.

You and Jinx work on Zeri's powers with new jacket

You stared forwards with a hurt look.

Y/N: I can not believe this... You cheated on me?!

You slam your hands on the table. Sally stares unamused at you from directly in front of you. Jinx and Zeri laugh in amusement.

Y/N:... A game?! Is that what our relationship is to you?

Sally imagines herself rolling her non-existent eyes as Jinx and Zeri high five from across the table in Zeri's room.

Zeri: I am so glad I invited you guys to play "Life" with me.

Y/N:... Oh come on Sally. Of course I'm taking this seriously, I am really enjoying being a wife.

Zeri: Speaking of wives... Got any plans about that?

Zeri grins as she looks from you to Jinx and back to you. You look away nervously.

Y/N: Who's hungry? Me too, let's go.

You quickly get up rush out Zeri's home passing her mother along the way.

Y/N: Good day ma'am!

Sally leaps onto Jinx's shoulder and together with Zeri they leave following after you whilst giggling and saying goodbye to Zeri's mother. Eventually they catch up with you as you sit at Jericho's stand.

Y/N: Good day Jericho.

Jericho smiles widely at the four of you before turning to prepare your food with his favourite cleaver. You avoid looking at the grinning girls and the annoyed skull, who is also a girl.

Zeri: So Jinx how does Zapper work exactly?

Jinx turns to Zeri shoving food in her mouth as sauce drips from her mouth.

Jinx: You want to know about Zapper? Story time!

(Timeskip - Half an hour later)

During the conversation between the girls, you briefly glance every once in a while at Jinx before you notice Sally leaps onto your shoulder.

Y/N: Sorry about getting dramatic at your fictional cheating on me... Yeah I can be a bit of a drama queen when pretending to be a girl. Wait... Does this mean I'm secretly sexist?

Sally slaps her bony face... Skull with one of her metal legs in attempt at facepalming despite her lack of a face and palms.

Jinx: Hey Y/N?!

You and Sally turn to an edited Jinx and Zeri.

Jinx: Let's go to the firing range!

Y/N: Sure.

(Timeskip - An hour later)

Y/N: I refuse to answer that question.

Zeri: Oh come on, Y/N! Surely you had a crush before you met Jinx.

Sally leaps from your shoulder to Jinx with a smug impression on her skull... Which is basically her entire self. You could say Sally is just a smug with robotic legs. (What a terrifying thought)

Jinx:... I don't care... He loves me more.

Y/N: Sally stop trying to use my past to mess with Blue!

Zeri: What did she say? Who was his crush?

Y/N: La la la la la! Not answering!

Jinx: Let's just compete in the firing range... I'll go first.

Jinx trying not to think about the very idea that you had a thing for someone that wasn't you. (You will find out in the pre-Arcane part)