Y/Ns Across Runterra Part 1

Author: I doubt I will write any other LoL stories so I will do stories of Y/N if he lived in different regions. Each part will be different and this will be a one time thing. If you don't like this than I'm sorry. Next part will be done after the next act. 

You and Jinx sat next to one another in your home with Sally laying on your head. Jinx whistles out of boredom while you stare at the table trying to think of what to do.

Jinx: I'm bored.

Y/N: Yeah... It's weird when no one attacks us...

You look around the room waiting for an attack only for nothing to happen. You squint your eyes.

Y/N: I said it's weird when no one attacks us... Nothing... I really thought something would happen.

Jinx: Ooh I know!

You and Sally gaze at Jinx as she rushes upstairs before running back down with a large piece of paper and several crayons. 

Jinx: We should do a big picture together.

Jinx places the stuff down on the table and looks at you with a wide grin. Sally goes back to sleep on your head.

Y/N: What should we draw?

Jinx thinks for a moment before an imaginary lightbulb appears above her head.

Jinx: Do you ever wonder what other Y/Ns are like?

Y/N: You know... I haven't thought about it but I imagine there is a me that has blue hair like you.

Jinx: There is probably a you who got decapitated by Sally in order for her to put her skull where you head is.

You and Sally stare at her slightly disturbed.

Y/N: You wouldn't do that... Right?... Sally? Please don't keep quiet. You're worrying me!... Good.

Sally rolls her non-existent eyes before going back to sleep.

Jinx: We should draw you if you lived in...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Region: Piltover

Title: Agent Y/N

Love Interest: Caitlyn and Vi

Origin: You were born in Piltover. You're mother died giving birth to you while you dad tries his best to care for you but spends most of his time baking at his café. You have been interested in technology ever since you were young. You were fortunate enough to grab the attention of Professor Heimerdinger with you're talking box.

You built the talking box from scrap you found while roaming through the undercity, which you naturally snuck into despite your father's wishes. You never understood the hate for undercity. You helped Heimerdinger with various projects alongside Viktor and learned a lot despite being quite a bit younger than Viktor.

One day you accompanied your friend Viktor to Jayce's trial and was inspired by his speech and decided to work on your inventions while occasionally assisting your father. After learning that a house exploded because of some kids in the undercity you decided to work hard so you could one day join the Enforcers helping them with your inventions.

(Present)

You sat before Caitlyn the sheriff of Piltover as her partner Vi stuffed her face with donuts because she likes sweet things. 

Caitlyn: Welcome to the Enforcers Mr L/N.

Y/N: Please call me Y/N.

Sally: I am Sally.