Act 26 (1/3): 'Why Is He Chasing Us?!'

Author: After this Act I will do the next Runeterra part but this time in Noxus.

You stare in awe as Jinx cradles Syrup beside you. You both look at the wolves Braum befriended leading a sled.

Y/N: Is this... Our ride?

Braum: Yep... The villagers may have got carried away with gifts due to the excitement of the little one's birth.

Jinx: I am not complaining.

You look at the back of the sled to see lots of warm animal pelts with bags of food at the end.

Y/N: Wow... Someone could survive jumping off a cliff if they landed on the back of the sled.

Jinx: Yeah.

Braum: Yes but I would not advise it.

Y/N: Well thanks...

You, Jinx and Sally climb into the front of the sled. You listen to Braum's instructions before waving goodbye to all the villagers.

Braum: Til we meet again my new friends!

Y/N, Jinx and Sally: Bye!

Syrup makes baby noises because babies do that. The wolves howl as they run forwards dragging you and the sled.

Jinx: So Braum suggested we visit the Avarosan settlement.

Y/N: Yeah... Maybe we'll meet the leader of the Avarosan tribe. What do you think they are like?

Jinx: Probably half naked and super buff.

Y/N: You do know the other Freljordians didn't look like Braum and Gragas right?

Jinx: Yeah... But Braum will forever be how a picture Freljordians.

Jinx notices Syrup grasping at her breasts as you guide the wolves round a icicle piercing out of the ground.

Jinx: You want breast milk?

Y/N: What?

You turn to Jinx confused. You notice she was talking to Syrup and look away trying to pretend you didn't say anything. Sally grins at you but not visibly as skills don't show emotions normally.

Jinx: Do you want some too?

Jinx grins at you as Syrup drinks her milk. (Totally a common sentence)

Y/N: I'm good... I am not a baby.

Jinx: You sure you don't want a little taste... Even Sally thinks you should have a taste.

Sally nods with an invisible smirk.

Y/N: I am not that stupid... We all know when an adult drinks baby milk they de-age.

Jinx and Sally stare at you confused.

Jinx and Sally: That's wrong.

Y/N: It is?

Jinx: It is just weird when adults drink breast milk.

Y/N: Can you make it chocolate breast milk?

Jinx: I don't think so... I'll have to ask Caitlyn next time we see her.

You look to Sally for a brief moment.

Y/N:... How would you know? You don't even have breasts.

Syrup laughs and claps her hands causing you all to turn to her.

Y/N: What's so funny... Child of mine?

Syrup points forwards while giggling. You, Jinx and Sally look past the wolves to see an icy cliff with a camp in the edge of it.