Act 9 (2/3): 'Back Home'

Author: Isn't time travel just neat?

Ekko: Who are you?

Zilean: Hello again Ekko... Oh this must be when you first meet me. Interesting... My name is Zilean.

Ekko: We've met before?

Zilean: I've met you all before well except our rodent friend over here.

Zilean points to Twitch, who just stares uninterested since mages capable of manipulating time don't interest him but mages capable of manipulating trash is another story.

Everyone but Twitch: He's not our friend.

Zilean: Oh... Apologies for being presumptuous.

Y/N: So you can travel through time as well? Cool!

Jinx: Ooh ooh, can you make those people dance?

Jinx points to the slowed angry mob. Zilean laughs before clapping his hands and suddenly all of you find yourselves in a castle.

Zilean: We can talk more later, I'd be happy to answer any questions you have before sending you back home. But first you all smell quite badly. No offense. The showers are to your right.

Y/N: None taken, we were in the sewers before we accidentally travelled back in time so it's not surprising we smell.

Twitch: I don't shower! My smell is my best quality!

Jinx: I sure could use a shower... What about you Sally?... Oh right, you don't like getting wet... Don't worry after my shower, I'll clean you with a cloth.

Sally jumps onto Jinx's hands.

Ekko: The showers are separated right?

Zilean looks to Ekko confused as you, Jinx and Sally enter the showers. Twitch refusing to shower the scent he adores, scurries off.

Zilean: Why would they be separate? After all showering with friends helps strengthen bonds. I'll see you in the dining room, I'll cook.

Ekko: But how we will find...

Before Ekko can finish, Zilean teleports off, which causes Ekko to sigh.

Ekko: I'll just wait for the others to finish...

Y/N: What's taking you so long Ekko?

Ekko looks to you before immediately looking away as you are in the nude.

Ekko: Could you not walk around naked and besides I'll just wait for you two to finish before...

Y/N: Don't be such a baby.

You drag Ekko in much to his protest.

(Timeskip - Five minutes later)

You, Jinx and Ekko stand under a waterfall because Zilean knows what showers are. Jinx and you smile from the pleasure of the water running down your whole body while Sally waits in a cleaner part of the room.

Y/N: Best shower ever!

Jinx: Agreed... Ekko something wrong?

Jinx looks to Ekko to seek him quite nervous.

Ekko: I'm not comfortable being naked in a room with other naked people especially with you two troublemakers.

Jinx: But we've seen one another naked before?

Ekko: When we we're kids! It's very different now.

Y/N: Ekko stop being such a baby, if you think about it we're all nude, just wearing bits of cloth and or metal, which is blocking our naked bodies.