Y/N's Across Runeterra Part 4

Author: I will do another Noxus part. I do not know who I will do... Probably either Katarina or LeBlanc. This will be set some time during your stay at the village Braum grew up in.

You were sitting beside Jinx as she cradled Syrup who was recently born.

Jinx: Syrup it's time for your first special drawing story time.

Syrup giggles while clapping her hands because babies do that. Sally stares at the bald head of your baby with an unamused expression. (Skulls are never amused)

Y/N: Shouldn't you be resting? You just ejected a whole person from your body.

Jinx: I'm fine.

Y/N: Okay well how do you plan to draw... We didn't bring any paper or crayons.

Jinx grins as she hands you Syrup. Syrup reaches for your nose causing your voice to start sounding funny.

Jinx: You mean you didn't... I did.

Y/N: How?

Jinx: Well I wanted to see what story time would be like in the Freljord.

Y/N: So what is your plan?

Jinx: Cassiopeia in Noxus.

Y/N: The snake lady huh... Wait why am I worried?

Jinx: I have no idea what you mean... Let's begin.

Braum enters the room.

Braum: Everything alright in here?

Jinx: Ooh good timing. Join us in story time.

Braum: Braum does love a good story.

Braum walks over and takes a seat opposite the two of you. He looks to see paper and crayons of various colours.

Braum: What are these for?

Jinx: To draw with of course... I like to draw my imagination.

Braum: Understood.

Jinx: We will be drawing Y/N if he lived in Noxus.

Braum: I haven't really been to Noxus but I'll try my best.

Jinx: Let's begin!

You sigh knowing that this will be strange.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Region: Noxus

Title: Servant

Love Interest: Cassiopeia

Origin: You were born in a poor town somewhere in Noxus. You didn't know who you parents were. All you knew was that it was survival of the fittest. You stole food and fought anyone who tried to steal said food. One day you robbed the wrong man.

Lord Du Couteau . He was impressed with your speed and skill as you easily climbed buildings to escape his guards. The next few days guards after guards tried to track you down. Eventually Lord Du Couteau himself tracked you down.

He brought you to his home and trained you as a bodyguard for his youngest daughter Cassiopeia. You were amazed with how big the place was and how pretty Cassiopeia is. Cassiopeia pretends not to care about you.

(Present)

You were standing outside of Cassiopeia's room bored out of your mind.

Y/N: How long does it take to change?

You tap your foot repeatedly becoming more and more frustrated at Cassiopeia. You stop tapping when you notice Talon walking through the hallway.

Talon: Hey Y/N... She still changing?