Act 7 (3/3): 'A Really Bad Day'

Author: Final part of the act.

You blew stuff up with a Yordle named Ziggs? What a funny name... Why should I be jealous?

You look to Sally in confusion as Jinx glares at Sally.

Jinx: Sally, I thought we were friends.

You ignore Sally as you turn to Vi and Caitlyn

Y/N: So Heimerdinger built a turret for security reasons, Viktor has gone missing, Jayce and Mel got married, Mel visited Noxus for her mother's funeral meaning Noxus has a new leader with a bird sounding name and Warwick has been chasing Ziggs to no success? Wow a lot sure has happened these past 3 months.

Vi: Pretty much.

Caitlyn: And Ekko has been helping rebuild Zaun with his fellow firelights who have had a few disagreements with Sevika.

Y/N: I'll speak with Sevika once I meet Ziggs and find Viktor. Does Jayce know I've been in prison?

Caitlyn shakes her head as you turn back to Jinx.

Y/N: Out of curiosity, no one took a peek at my latest work, did they?

Caitlyn: If you mean the big machine with lots of hex crystals that I will not question where you have collected them from, then I have.

Vi: I haven't.

Jinx: What was it?

Jinx looks to Caitlyn curiously.

Caitlyn: Not a clue, technology isn't exactly my forte.

Y/N: Well until it works, it's a secret.

Caitlyn: It better not explode.

Y/N: Exploding is cool but that's Jinx's thing... But there is a small chance it could explode... But it isn't designed to explode.

Caitlyn: How reassuring.

Vi: Let's split up maybe without the Wardens in Zaun, we'll have a higher chance of success finding Viktor or even Ziggs.

Jinx: I dibs Y/N!

Vi: Yeah, that was probably the plan anyway. Me and Cupcake, you and idiot.

Y/N: Who is idiot?... My name isn't idiot?... Wait she means I am an idiot? Hey!

Vi smirks at you as she walks off with Caitlyn while Jinx rubs your back.

Jinx: You're my idiot.

You look to Jinx to see her smiling sincerely but doesn't change the fact how you still don't think you're an idiot.

Y/N: I'll show her who is an idiot when we find Viktor and Ziggs first.

You don't run very far when you look back to see Jinx hasn't moved from the spot she is standing.

Y/N: Blue?

Jinx: I've spent the past 3 months without you...

Y/N: Because I was in prison, remember?

Jinx: That means you need to make it up to me.

Y/N: Ok, how?

Jinx: I demand a piggyback!

You look to Jinx and as you walk up to her you spin round so she faces your back and you crouched down slightly.

Y/N: Come on then.

Jinx: Yay!

(Timeskip - An hour later)

You arrive at an alleyway to see Warwick flying backwards into a wall. You and Jinx, who has her head leaning atop yours, look towards the direction, Warwick flew from to see Ziggs.