Y/N's Across Runeterra Part 3

Author: This information is very early but I have decided this story will be split into two books with this one ending at Act 50. This part isn't as long as usual because I couldn't think of many good scenarios.

Several months have past since you proposed to Jinx. Jinx has transitioned through several different moods. At times you were happy others you felt your life was at risk like when Jinx demanded you be her horse for entire week. You, Jinx and Sally have moved into your now finished shop home.

You lay first first on your counter while Sally watches from atop your back.

Y/N: I miss sleeping with non-snoring Jinx... She snores so loudly.

You hear the sound of a bell signalling Jinx desires your prescence.

Y/N: I'm coming!

Sally jumps off briefly to let you stand before jumping onto your shoulder. You head upstairs to see Jinx with her quite big baby bump sitting on the bed.

Jinx: You two... Here... Now.

You move forwards with your arms lazily hanging by your side. You sit down next to your pregnant fiancée or as you would say "pregnant finance". (Not really)

Y/N: Hey Blue... Have a nice...

Jinx puts her finger to your lips with a unamused look on her face.

Jinx: You didn't be my little spoon last night... When I say you be little spoon you... Be...

Jinx slowly moves closer and closer to your face forcing you to move slightly back.

Jinx: Little... Spoon... Understood?

You nervously nod your head.

Y/N: Love you. 

Jinx smiles creepily.

Jinx: Good boy.

Jinx pats your head causing Sally to stare at her strangely.

Sally's mind: I never want to be pregnant... Oh wait I'm dead. That's a relief.

Jinx: Now fetch me paper it is time for Y/N in Bilgewater again... But different.

Y/N: Yay.

You and Sally briefly leave the room to fetch paper. You lean over to Jinx.

Y/N: How long do you think she will be scary boss Jinx?... I miss hugger Jinx too... And kissy Jinx and I even miss loud Jinx where she shouted everything.

You look to Sally with a tablespoon of despair.

Y/N:... Yeah I prefer pretend Jinx where she pretended she was a bird to scary boss Jinx.

(Timeskip - Five minutes later)

You sat very scared for your safety beside the love of your life, who is currently the source of your fear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Region: Bilgewater

Title: Master of cleanliness 

Love Interest: Miss Fortune

Origin: You were born in Bilgewater. You grew up in an orphanage and when you turned 10 you were hired to work at Bloodharbor to clean the docks. You cleaned and you cleaned eventually becoming passionate about your work.

You quickly earned the title of 'Master of cleanliness'. You grew up quite nervous around people but developed deep dislike for Pyke the Bloodharbor ripper. Everyone time he killed and the victim's blood covered the wooden planks you would shout out at the sea.