Act 6 (3/3): 'The Evil Of Magic'

Author: Final part of Act 6 and next part of Christmas special that may or may not take longer than normal. This may be one of my worst parts yet but I didn't really have a good idea on what I would do with the cultists.

Y/N: What the hell?

You find yourself no longer at the docks but in a forest with a thick fog flowing through the area. You begin to walk around.

Y/N: Sally am I dreaming?... I don't think pinching you will do any good, you probably won't even feel it and you can't pinch me because... No hands... Sorry, I'm just saying.

Suddenly you find yourself appearing before a man you don't recognise, yellow symbols tattood all over his body, well of the body you can see. He turns to you with a smirk.

Cultist Leader: If it isn't the sacrifice so you've finally arrived.

Y/N: Wait you're the leader of that cult!

Cultist Leader: The Order of Wolves is no cult. You're probably wandering where you are, aren't you?

Y/N: Well I am now. Originally I was thinking why a cultist needs so many tattoos.

Cultist Leader: These are runes. These are what increase my magical ability tenfold... You are in the Dream Forest, a dimension where the minds of the wolves live, a dimension where me and my fellow wolves can hunt you down.

Y/N: What now?

Suddenly other cultists enter into the open standing beside their leader as each and every one of them begin to shift into wolf people.

Y/N: Shit. I'm really getting tired of the whole chasing thing... No Sally, I don't think they'll spare you, after all dogs like to chew on bones.

Cultist Leader: Run! Make the chase entertaining!

Y/N: If I don't run, will you not hunt me?

Cultist Leader: Run or don't. It matters not. A
We will slaughter you regardless.

Y/N: One of these days, they going to say yes.

You sprint through the forest being chased by the wolf cultists and you try to reach for Gold to find nothing.

Y/N: Great it seems my weapons didn't enter this strange dimension with me.

In your shop, Jinx sits impatiently waiting as Vi shows up.

Vi: Hey Jinx... Jinx, you okay?

Jinx: Y/N is taking forever.

Vi: Where is he?

Jinx: He wanted to talk with Darius about something, don't know what?

Vi: Darius? I hope he isn't going to mock him, I mean he is stupid.

Jinx:... No comment.

Vi smiles.

Vi: You think he can be stupid too. I mean sure he's great with technology but when it comes to everything else, he can be quite silly. Don't you agree?

Jinx looks away holding her hands over her mouth and mumbling.

Jinx: I don't know what you mean.

Vi sits next to Jinx on the counter and leans towards her.

Vi: Sure you don't... It is "literally" impossible to imagine Y/N being an idiot.

Jinx starts giggling but continues to hide her mouth with her hands. But her laughter stops when they hear several howls.