Act 8 (2/3): 'Joining The Firelights'

Author: Since it's coming close to Christmas, I am planning to finish this season then maybe take a break until after Christmas day or boxing day.

Months have past since upgrading Sally and everyone has gotten used to her cre... Sexy appearance. And a group dedicated to helping spread the word of Viktor's 'Glorious Evolution'. Although there hasn't been much sight of Viktor. You stood next to Jinx with Sally on your shoulder as you hand Ekko a box of supplies.

Ekko: Thanks Y/N... How long has it been since Jinx stopped letting you go anywhere without her?

You look to Jinx, who is smiling at you.

Y/N: I've lost track... Sally is pretty much the same... Except she doesn't follow me into the bathroom... Blue does though.

Ekko gives Jinx a questioning look but Jinx just stares blankly at him.

Jinx: I don't watch him... Unless he's showering.

Ekko: Ok... You ready to go?

Y/N:... Nope, we're not leaving. For I have an idea!

Ekko: I'm not going to like it am I?

Jinx: No you will... Wait you might like it... There is a 5% chance you will like it.

Ekko: I don't like those odds.

Y/N: I do... Sally does too. We... As in me, Sally and Jinx wish to temporarily join...

Jinx: The!

Ekko looks at Jinx waiting for a response. You and Jinx look to Sally then realise Ekko can't hear her.

Y/N: Sally said Firelights. Just imagine she said it loudly...

Jinx: And dramatically.

Ekko: You want to join the firelights?

Y/N: Temporarily.

Ekko:... I'm going to regret this... Sure.

Y/N: We're joining the firelights!

Jinx: Yay!

The firelights look to the two of you before rushing to you full of welcoming excitement.

(Timeskip - An hour later)

You stood before Ekko with an upset expression while Jinx is playing with Sally and some firelights.

Y/N: Why not?!

Ekko: You're not exactly an anti-kill/destruction person. You would definitely do something I wouldn't like if I let you have your own hoverboard.

Y/N: What if I promise not to betray you?... Actually I can't do that.

Ekko looks to you worried.

Ekko: Are you planning to betray me?

Y/N: No but you never know. I could be mind controlled... Yeah or bribed.

Ekko: You would accept money to betray me?

Y/N: No of course not. But I would accept a million Blues and totally betray you.

Ekko: So I just have to hope no one makes a cloning machine?

You stare at Ekko with a confused and amused smile.

Y/N: What? There's no such thing as a cloning machine, don't be ridiculous... Ha! A cloning machine. Ridiculous.

Ekko: Then how would you get a million Jinxes?

Y/N: From mages, demons or gods. A Jinx Multiverse.