Act 18 (3/3): 'Is He Alive?'

Author: The final part of the season. The next special chapter is Darius.

Ekko looks up at the sky to see several orange lights fly up then back down in several parts of Zaun and Piltover. An orange beam hits Zeri, Scar, Blitzcrank and even Urgot.

Ekko: Zeri, Scar, Blitzcrank? You guys okay?

The three of them as well as Urgot look around surprised by the Firelights and goons frozen in their many different positions. (I don't mean the sexy kind)

Urgot: What is the meaning of this?

Zeri: Not that I like the creep with the severe case of augmentation but I too would like to know.

Scar: It looks like everyone is frozen in place... Are they still alive?

Blitzcrank scans all the people frozen in time and turns to his three friends with a thumbs up.

Blitzcrank: Affirmative.

Scar sighs in relief.

Ekko: When Urgot shot my device while I was trying to activate it... It seems to have created a time dome around the two cities causing everyone but me to be frozen but it seems you guys and maybe some others have been released by someone capable of magic.

Zeri: Y/N?

Ekko: Possibly.

Urgot: I've been betrayed... That traitorous worm dares uses me for his games?!

The three Firelights turn to Urgot in curiosity.

Ekko: Who betrayed you? Are you working with someone?

Scar: Or for someone?

Urgot: For?! Foooorrrrr?! I am Urgot the Dreadnaught! I work for no one!

Zeri turns to Scar and Ekko.

Zeri: It seems you've hit a nerve.

Urgot begins bombarding the three with bullets, the three all quickly run around Urgot to avoid the devastating shots. Zeri zaps Urgot causing him to briefly spasm in pain. Ekko and Scar charge and each wack a leg causing Urgot to slightly lower down.

Ekko: Blitzcrank!

Blitzcrank runs forwards each step making a loud metallic noise. He raises both of his massive robotic hands and slams them down on Urgot slamming him down into the ground.

Scar: Good job Blitzy!

Zeri: With their leader down... Things will hopefully get back to normal.

Ekko: We will need to take care of the whole... Time freeze dome problem.

Zeri: Oh... Right.

Scar: How do we do that?

Ekko:... Good question... Perhaps Heimerdinger can help.

Zeri: I'll be ready to zap the toxin out of him.

Ziggs: No need.

The four of them turn to see Ziggs walking past a goon getting kicked in the nuts by a Firelight. Ekko and Scar wince in sympathy.

Ekko: Ziggs? What are you doing here?

Ziggs: Well with everyone frozen including one of my explosions may I add... I think there's something wrong... I'm not sure my explosions work anymore.

Ekko: Oh... Actually Urgot shot my time device and caused the entirety of Zaun and Piltover except for a few individuals saved by magic to be frozen in time.

Ziggs: Cool... So only the one bomb is frozen... Few, I was afraid I would have to live an explosiveless existence... That would not be fun.

Zeri: Is Heimerdinger frozen?