Act 27 (1/3): 'You Angered A God?!'

Author: I have written the first four parts of a new book, which is Cyberpunk Edgerunners (Rebecca x Reaper male reader). Sorry if I end up updating this book slower than normal.

Y/N: I've decided... He is scary.

Olaf: It seems like the Sunlight Liberators have decided to attack Volibear... And maybe even all of the Demi-gods.

Sejjani: Yes... Those metal beasts were similar in appearance to the Demi-gods... They must plan to remove them in order to turn the Freljord into a desert... We have no choice but to join forces with Ashe.

Olaf: You sure she'll be on board.

Sejuani: Even she knows that the involvement of Demi-gods makes the Liberators even more in need of eradication.

Olaf: Right.

With Ashe, Tryndamere and Braum. Ashe looks serious as Volibear's face disappears from the sky. Ashe closes her eyes before sighing loudly.

Ashe: Let Sejuani and the Winter's Claw in... If a Demi-god is involved then we will need all the help we can get... Regardless of our feelings. 

(Timeskip - An hour later)

In a big meeting room inside the castle Ashe, Sejuani and even Jinx sit around a round table. You and Braum stand behind Jinx while Olaf and several Winter's Claw members stand behind Sejuani. Tryndamere and several Avarosans stand behind Ashe.

Jinx: I feel important sitting on a round table... Ooh I am officially a knight now?

Y/N: That is more of a Demacian thing... Maybe you'll be one when we go there.

Jinx: I hope so.

Sejuani: Can we focus?

Y/N and Sally: Sorry.

Sally shakes her skull while sat atop your shoulder. Sejuani leans her legs on top of the table while glaring at Ashe. Ashe glares quietly at Sejuani. Braum leans down to Jinx.

Braum: This doesn't look good.

Jinx: I'm sure they'll be fine... Friendship wins over all.

Braum silently laughs.

Sejuani: Are you Avarosans aware of the metal beasts?

Ashe: I've head rumours of them.

Sejuani: And of course you didn't believe them... Well they exist, I've seen one that looked just like that stupid bird you worship.

Ashe: There going to attack Anivia too?! Wait... Do not call Anivia stupid... I do not wish to fight you but I will if I have to.

Sejuani: A softy like you wouldn't stand a chance.

Tryndamere: We let you in and you dare insult the warmother... I will rip your head from your spine!

Olaf: Not if I have anything to say about it!

Jinx stands up and slams her fists against the table causing everyone to turn to her.

Jinx: Enough... We are all leaders here... Therefore... I demand friendship so we may destroy the Sunlight jerks!

Sejuani: You're a leader?

Ashe: I don't think you can demand friendship Jinx.

Jinx: I can because I just did... As for your question Sejuani... I am Queen of the deep.

Y/N: Technically there is no deep to be Queen off.

Jinx: It still counts.

Y/N: If you say so.