Act 22 (1/3): 'Can I Pass On Dying?'

Author: I actually really enjoyed writing the last part and I hope you enjoyed it too.

You lay in bed under the covers naked while your clothes lay in the floor. You notice Jinx's clothes are gone when suddenly you hear puking from the bathroom.

Y/N: Blue?

You get up start changing while making your way to the door.

Y/N: Blue are you okay?!

You hear more puking as Sally walks in on her many tiny metal legs. She too looks to the bathroom door at the sound of puking. You knock on the door.

Y/N: Blue?!

Jinx: I'm fine!

You look to Sally as you both hear more puking.

Y/N: She knows she's puking right?... No we didn't drink last night... Of course we've had alcohol before...

You turn from Sally.

Y/N: I think...

You turn quickly back to Sally with a nervous look.

Y/N:... What? No I said nothing!

Jinx: Did you... Say something?!

Y/N: Just talking to Sally!... You don't sound very well! Do you want me to get you some chicken soup?!

Jinx: Noooo... Just give me...

Jinx continues to make puke sounds. (I'm sorry)

Y/N: Blue?!

Jinx: Just give me an hour... I'll be fine.

You look at Sally in disagreement.

Y/N:... What do you mean? There's no way Jinx would take drugs... I mean... Wouldn't I be able to tell?

Sally just attempts to shrug as best as a skull with spider metal legs can.

Y/N: I should probably ask Caitlyn... Because she knows things. Wanna tag along?

Sally gives you a reluctant nod before jumping onto your shoulder. You briefly lean against the bathroom door.

Y/N: I'm heading out! I'll be back later... I hope you get better!

Jinx: Okay bye!

You leave and make your way through the streets of Zaun slightly worried about Jinx.

Y/N: You don't think her puking is a sign of her stomach about to explode do you?... It's not? I'm pretty sure it is a thing... If you say so.

Suddenly a woman in a red cloak lands in front of you while you walking through an empty street.

Y/N: Uhhh Hi.

Your eyes widen as the woman pulls out a knife and launches forwards. Before you can be stabbed a bullet goes off and the woman collapses with a hole in her head.

Y/N: What's going on?!

You and Sally both quickly turn to see a young teenage girl with blue hair. She is wearing a cloak that seems to be hiding a blue glow.

Y/N: Who the hell are you?

Girl: Look out!

Suddenly a blade pierces your back and blood spews out as you slowly fall forward. A flash of blue light fills the path.

************************Chronobreak**********************

Time rewinds with the knife in your back returning to the hand of the assassin. As soon as the rewind stops, the girl leaps at the assassin and punches her with a glowing fist. The assassin flies through the wall of the building.