Act 19 (2/3): 'No Mercy'

Author: After this act I will do an Easter part.

You stare up at the strange warrior with skin that is as grey as stone with a blank expression.

Y/N: I feel that I am in danger.

Sion turns from you to Jinx them back to you filled with rage that you can see through his fierce glare. Sion growls at no one in particular.

Jinx: Are you a golem?

You shake your head in disagreement.

Y/N: If he were a golem he would be made of rocks but he clearly has veins poking through his thick musucly skin... Are you a gargoyle?

Sally sweatdrops from stop the mighty shoulder of Darius.

Jinx: Aren't Gargoyles made of stone too?

Jinx looks at you confused. Your eyes widen in realisation of two things. One Jinx is right and two... You're an idiot.

Y/N: Oh yeah... I really am an idiot huh?

Jinx slowly nods while Sally swiftly nods mockingly from the viewing area. Everyone including the overly aggressive Sion turns to look at the smirking Draven as he spins his axes.

Draven: For all those unfamiliar with our champion. Many years ago, he was known as a powerful warrior of Noxus who swore to never turn back from a fight...

Sion: When does the killing start?!

You and Jinx turn to Soon only slightly worried about being crushed to unaliveness. Draven ignores Sion's anger.

Draven: He died after having slain the king of Demacia but he was brought back to life and now he is the undead juggernaut of Noxus. Let the fight begin!

The crowd cheers as Soon stamps his foot causes a few cracks to appear in the ground. The undead being rushes at you with a tight grip on his great axe. You and Jinx panic and leap away in opposite directions barely avoiding his hulking body. You both turn to see him slam into the wall creating a big hole in the wall.

Y/N: Compared to our other opponents...

Jinx: He's a lot scarier.

Y/N: Yep... But I won't back down!

Jinx: Never will I!

You and Jinx both get up as Sion walks out the hole still glaring at his enemies... Who are you two in case you forgot. You charge at Sion holding Gold above your head, you bring it down with great force and it slams against Sion's chest but fails to pierce his tough skin.

Sion: That tickles.

You look up at Sion with a blank expression before slowly turning to look at Jinx.

Y/N: I hear lots of sirens... Now I'm really in danger... Fuuuuucccckkkk!

You quickly jump back as Sion slams his axe into the ground where you once stood. You almost trip over while backing away. You glare at Sion as Jinx leaps at Sion and kicks him only to bounce off.

Sion: You two are pathetic! I'm going to crush you like insects!

Sion turns to Jinx ready to strike but you raise your free human hand channelling mana into it.

Y/N: Not if I can help it... Force strike!

You shoot out magical energy causing it to slam into Sion but to your surprise it deflects back into you sending you crashing back into the wall with a thud.

Darius: Don't you think having him fight Sion was a bit extreme?

Draven turns to his brother with a grin.