Act 18 (1/3): 'My Prophecy Begins'

Author: If all goes according to plan, which is unlikely, this will be the most exciting act yet... In my opinion.

Somewhere in between Piltover and Zaun, Elmo holds a specialised gun and smiles.

Elmo: Now to see what my eleven targets will do now that they've been exposed to my fear bullets.

Elmo looks to his right to see a Scarecrow holding a lantern over the side and above the water below.

Elmo: Do not worry my demonic friend, fear will overwhelm the twin cities and you may devour it all up... For now go... Go and show them, the meaning of fear.

The scarecrow vanishes and Elmo begins to walk to the bridge.

Elmo: I don't believe in a higher being however... Prophecy is another story.

At your shop, you staring at Jinx who seems to be walking side to side in front of the counter whilst rubbing her arms. You lean to Sally, who sits on your shoulder equally as worried about Jinx as you.

Y/N: What's Blue doing?... She seems to be rubbing her arm a lot... Perhaps she got a bit by an insect.

You look over to Jinx whose face shows she is irritated by something.

Y/N: Blue you okay?

Jinx briefly glanced at you before continuing to pace back and forth with an irritated look.

Jinx: I'm fine.

Y/N: You sure?

Jinx: Yes... I'm fine.

You and Sally look at one another before turning back to Jinx still concerned.

Y/N: Are you really fine because you keep rubbing your arm and...

Jinx: I'm fine!... Just fine!

Jinx stares at you with full fury before storming towards the door picking up each of her guns along the way.

Jinx: I'm going to see... Vi.

Jinx leaves the shop as you and Sally stare with very alarmed looks. You and Sally slowly turn to one another.

Y/N: She... Got mad... At... Me? She's never gotten mad at me before... Well not that I remember... That is disgusting, Sally... I've known her for how many years, I really don't think this has anyone to do with her unhappy red time.

Sally looks at you with an unimpressed expression as she shakes her skull.

Y/N: I'm not going to say period... Shit. Well anyway, she's been acting crazier than normal... Side effects of a bite? You think some mosquito bite that we don't even know she has it not caused her extra craziness?

You nod in agreement.

Y/N: Let's go see if the good doctor can help... Yes I mean Singed. Who else would I mean?

You pick Gold and with Sally still on your shoulder exit the shop and head to Singed's caves.

Elsewhere in Zaun, Jinx heads towards the bridge filled with anger and hate.

Jinx: I'll make her pay... Shut up, she would never betray me... Quiet you!

Jinx continues forwards despite the judging looks from the passing Zaunites.

(Timeskip - A couple hours later)

Jinx walls through the streets of Piltover and sees the station ahead of her. The citizens of Piltover look at her with wary due to her guns.

Jinx: I'm going to fulfil Bob's song.

At the station, Vi and Caitlyn stare at each other in the sheriff's office also known as Caitlyn and Vi's shared office.