1

Khurana Mansion

Udaipur, Rajasthan

The sun rays fall on the beautiful, royal, and traditional mansion of Khuranas. Their ancestral home was still acquired by them. 

People came from far lands to see the majestic beauty of the Khurana mansion. Everything in here screamed luxury with numerous expensive cars acquiring their place in the parking lot.

The door to this luxurious mansion opened as a lady dressed in a plain yet expensive suit walked inside with a silver plate in her hands. Her hair was neatly tucked in a tight bun as she made her way to the beautiful temple made with marbles and rich stones. 

She placed the puja thaal in the temple lightning up the Diya joining her hand in front of the idol of Lord Krishna closing her eyes wishing the best for her family and son.

She opened her eyes once she was done walking out of the temple to give the aarti to the other members. She went to the nearby temple for the morning puja like every day.

She heard bickering as the two twins walked downstairs with a frown on their face minutes behind to pull each other's hair.

"Stop both of you", she commanded as their eyes immediately found the lady who loves them like their own mother.

"Badi Ma", they said in unison before walking to her and touching her feet respectfully.

"Why are you fighting?", she asked them caressing their cheek.

"He is a stupid, Badi Ma. He threw water on my face while I was sleeping", Kinshuk said pointing at Kenit who glared back at him.

"He was snoring", Kenit spoke as Shraddha smiled at the two adorable boys who could never stop each other from arguing.

"What is going on here?", There mother, Roshni asked as she walked downstairs with her other son, Siddharth who was still sleepy.

"Nothing", Both said in unison knowing their mother's anger clearly. Roshni stared at them with sharp eyes before smiling at Shraddha.

"Good Morning, Bhabhi", she wished as Shraddha smiled back wishing her the same.

"Where is Arjun?", Shraddha asked looking for her son.

"Badi Ma, It's already 6:30. You can only find Arjun Bhaiya in the gym right now", Kenit spoke as Shraddha sighed. She is still unknown to her son's schedule.

----------------------------

The gym area of the Khurana mansion was specially designed for the eldest son of the family. It was housing every single piece of equipment he needed to let out his anger and energy in something useful.

Moving further, heavy breathing could be heard in the hall where a muscled guy was doing push-ups continuing his intense workout. He completed his push-ups target before standing up and walking to the case storing the towels neatly.

He wiped his bare chest with the towel after wiping his face and arms.

Just then his phone started ringing and the door opened. He stared at the door to find the twins there with wide smiles. He picked up the call staring at them with a blank face.

"Sir, the meeting is being canceled", his secretary said making him take a deep breath.

"Reason", he stated straight away.

"They are not able to meet up with the product expectation nor did they reach the quantity of fabric we wanted", His secretary explained.

"Cancel the deal", he stated hanging up the call.