3

"Kinshuk-Kenit, we are getting late", Arjun yelled from downstairs putting his coat aside wearing his expensive black shoes.

"We are coming", Kenit yelled back running downstairs with Kinshuk while combing their hair side-by-side.

"Where is Ma?", Arjun asked his brothers.

"She is getting ready. You see she is our mother but still, she is a woman first", Kinshuk said as Arjun sighed.

"Tara invited her especially for her brother's marriage", Kenit spoke to Kinshuk who nodded.

"She knows very well how to win everybody's heart. I wish I was like her", Kinshuk said as Kenit nodded this time.

"I don't even know why I am accompanying you guys", Arjun spoke checking his mails on his phone.

"Because you are good at driving. Mumma never lets us drive", Kenit spoke as Arjun raised his eyebrows at him.

"Because you are really bad at it. Actually, you both are", Arjun pointed out.

"Kenit you should know this very well. If Mumma said something, it is right only for Arjun Bhaiya", Kinshuk spoke sitting beside his elder brother while his mother walked downstairs speaking to somebody on her phone.

"Of course sweetheart. We'll leave now", Roshni spoke as Kenit shook his head.

"It's Tara only", Kenit spoke as Roshni hung up before smacking his head.

"Your brother would get married someday. I will see how you will manage things. How many people will you call to ask if they are coming or not?", Roshni spoke.

"Are you talking about Arjun Bhaiya?", Kinshuk asked with excitement.

"Of course, I am talking about him. My baby is all grown up now", Roshni spoke caressing Arjun's face.

"But Bhaiya wants to stay single all his life. He is not interested in marriage", Kenit spoke shaking his head as Arjun glared at his brother.

"Let's go. We'll speak on the way", Roshni spoke as Arjun nodded walking out picking up his coat.

"Enjoy everybody", Shraddha spoke as Kenit hugged her.

"I wish you could come as well", Kenit spoke.

"She invited me but if I would accompany you guys then your brother won't come with you", she spoke with a sad smile.

"Why does he always behave like this?", Kinshuk spoke.

"He is justified with his behavior. I don't blame him", Shraddha spoke caressing Kinshuk and Kenit's cheek who looked sadly at her.

Just then Kinshuk's phone started ringing. It was Arjun calling them to come out quickly.

"Go", Shraddha said as they walked out. Roshni stopped at her place turning to her Bhabhi who had a sad look on her face. Shraddha looked back at Roshni who gave a small smile to her.

"I can never thank you properly Roshni. You took care of my baby when I was too busy following my mother's words", Shraddha spoke when Roshni left.

---------------------------

"Behave properly both of you. I will ask her father to put you behind bars if you fight there as well", Roshni told her sons as they walked inside the venue.

"He is an IPS officer", Kenit whispered in Arjun's ear who nodded.

They entered the large garden decorated with lights and beautiful flowers with loud music playing in the background.