51

When I loved you, I loved you for your goodness and beastliness.

-Tara

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole Khurana mansion was decorated beautifully and still the decoration was going on. After all it was the birthday of the twins who literally filled the house with happiness after they were born. Kenit and Kinshuk both were looking around checking how everybody was so happy for their birthday but they couldn't even get a glance of their beloved elder brother.

The ones who got most affected by Arjun's shifting were them only. They lost their best friend, their motivator, their teacher, their big brother. Even though Arjun never stopped them from visiting him but still it wasn't the same. They used to spend almost every night in his room before telling him how there day went but now it wasn't really possible. Though they knew Tara won't ever stop them from visiting but of course, there was certain limitations they had now.

"What happened my monsters, why are you both sad? It's your birthday", Roshni asked her dear sons. She couldn't believe they have grown so much that now they were celebrating their 22nd birthday. It was an emotional moment for Roshni as she remembered the time, they were born. It seemed it was yesterday only.

"Bhai", Both said at the same time with sadness clear on their face.

"Arjun called me. He said he will be here in a bit", Roshni told them ruffling their hair making them gave her a small smile to make her smile. Roshni smiled before moving to the kitchen to see the other preparations. As soon as their mother left Kenit and Kinshuk's smile disappeared as they moved out sitting on the stairs to their home waiting for their brother with their head on each other's shoulder.

Just than they heard the sound of door opening as they looked at the drive way to find their brother's black car making them stand up immediately as a big smile covered their lips. 

Arjun got down from the car seeing his brothers walking towards him with bright smiles. Tara also got down the car. Kenit and Kinshuk hugged Arjun tightly making Arjun smile brightly.

"We miss you, Bhai", Kenit spoke and Kinshuk nodded his head hugging him like a kid who saw their father after a long time. Arjun pulled away before putting his hand on their shoulder.

"Happy Birthday both of you", Arjun spoke the same word which he used every year making Kenit and Kinshuk smile brightly at him. Arjun removed the little tears in Kinshuk eyes without making it obvious. Nothing was ever hidden from him, not when it was about his brothers happiness.

"Happy Birthday Bestfriends", Tara spoke as Kenit and Kinshuk smiled at her. She hugged them pulling their cheeks lightly making them glare at her.

"We are not a child, Tara", Kinshuk spoke caressing his cheek.

"Let's go inside. Mumma is waiting for you all so badly", Kinshuk spoke pulling Arjun with him while Kenit came with Tara. Tara looked around the decoration with a smile. Siddharth was playing with his grandfather running around in the mansion when his eyes fall on Arjun as he ran towards him stumbling on his steps when Arjun immediately picked him up in his arms.

Siddharth wrapped his arms around his neck wrapping his legs around him like a monkey.

"Bhaiya, Missed you", Siddharth spoke not letting go.

"Arjun, you are so late. These three ate my ears asking when their Bhaiya would come", Roshni said coming from the kitchen followed by Shraddha as Arjun touched his grandparents feet before moving to Roshni taking their blessings.