60

This distance between us kills me.

-Tara

===========================================================================

Her eyes moved to look in the garden from her window as it was drizzling. She couldn't even smile looking at the gorgeous surroundings. She looked down at the blank page of paper before picking up a red pen and going on writing.

Dear diary, 

Another day without him passed away. I know I was at fault with what actually happened but I don't know how to mend things. He always said Tara, I can never stay angry with my baby than what happened now. I know I am in no situation to blame him but it hurts. It hurts so badly.

She wrote as tears made their way down her cheek falling on the white pages making the red ink smudge. She sniffed before continuing writing.

I genuinely thought that leaving him for the time being was the right decision or may be I was expecting him to change his decision as soon as possible but nothing such happened. It was like I was a page in his life's notebook which he wanted to tear away. I don't even know how to make things better. I called him everyday but he didn't pick up his call even once. I even tried calling him from the landline but he didn't pick it up as well. When I came here one month ago, Mumma asked me if things go wrong between Shraddha Ma and me. Nobody can even imagine that I and Ji fought. Well, It's quite common for me to write all this everyday but the new thing today is my ankle got sprained. It is hurting badly but what hurts more is my husband's ignorance. He didn't pick up the call like he was punishing me doing this. The wounds don't hurt anymore because the pain in my heart is much more unbearable. Today is Divit Bhai's engagement and I don't even know if he is having any information about it.

She completed writing her diary because that's what she was left doing. She was wounded so nobody let her do anything. Doctor asked her to not make any movement not that her family would let her do anything but the worse part was the pain and the thing which hurt her most was Arjun not calling he even once. 

She thought he was angry than he would be fine in a day or a week or maybe two but nothing like that happened. With what she heard from her conversation with Roshni, He left for London few days after she left. So that would be her reason of telling people why her husband is not with her.

She found her Bhabhi coming inside with Shamish who was still sleeping.

"Bhabhi, let him sleep. He can get ready at the last moment", She told Trisha as she put Shamish beside her.

"Yes, if I woke him now than he won't let any of us get ready. By the way, I came here to get you ready first", Trisha spoke looking at her feet which was sprained badly yesterday only.

"Let me help you with your bath", Trisha told her making Tara shake her head. 

"Just help me to the bathroom. I'll be good by my own", Tara spoke not wanting to get naked in front of her Bhabhi. It wasn't something she was comfortable with. Trisha understood the same as she helped her to the bathroom before making sure she was good though it wasn't a good decision for Tara because it did hurt a lot. She was stopping herself from shouting as tears made their way down her face because of the pain. After sometimes, she stood up on her own taking support before wearing her bathrobe before calling her Bhabhi who was there immediately.

"I'll get your dress", Trisha spoke moving out of the room after making her sit on the bed. As soon as she left more tears slipped down Tara's eyes. But it wasn't because of the pain, she was feeling but because of a certain someone who wasn't with her. Only if he was here right now, he won't have even let her do anything on her own fearing that she would hurt herself. She cupped her lips to control her sobs so no-one hears her. Trisha came back with her dress only to feel sorry seeing her cry. She thought it was because of the wound. Doctor did say it will hurt a lot.