54

Tumko pakar Maine khud ko paa liya

-Arjun

Aapko itna chaha,
Jitna chahna mumkin na tha

-Tara

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knowing the situation was difficult and after everything happened Arjun won't go back to Khurana mansion not till the time Shraddha was there. Not to forget how Aadhish was enraged at her stupid behavior which took his son away from him as well. Nowadays it seemed like everybody in the mansion was ignoring Shraddha's existence. This was the biggest punishment for her. Whole her life, she craved for attention either it is from her in-laws, her husband or her son and now she had nothing left for herself. It wasn't like she could blame anyone about it, it was all her doing.

Kenit and Kinshuk couldn't stay away from their brother for a long time so they thought to leave to stay with him quoting it important for them so they could learn business skills from their brother. Also, they wanted to help Tara in her being mentally fit.

It was another day when Tara was trying to make them understand that they should go back to Khurana mansion as them being here is making everybody sad there also. Rehan and Aayat are old now and they want to spend more time with their grandchildren not knowing what would happen the next day.

"Don't you want us to live here", Kenit spoke making Tara silent.

"It's not that Kenit. Badi Ma and Bade Papa are missing you all. Ji never listens to me, you all are not understanding how your stubbornness is affecting everybody at home", Tara tried to make them understand sitting on the sofa beside Kinshuk.

"The thing here is that we feel betrayed. Nobody told us about the reason behind Ma and Bhaiya's difference and we couldn't step inside the house where she is staying who mistreated our brother", Kinshuk spoke shaking his head sipping on the glass of juice he had in his hand.

"Kinshuk, I understand your emotions and I respect them as well but you can't ignore the fact that Ma did take care of you both like her own kids", Tara tried to explain to them not wanting them to have any sour feelings for the lady. Now that she think of it, Shraddha is only yearning for her son's love which she didn't get. Her only mistake was that she listen to her mother without thinking about the consequences. She is not a bad person in actual. It's just her feelings to get love from her son which made her do this thing.

"You know Tara, when you left I heard Bua(Aadya) speaking about how Ma's mother asked Mumma to give one of us to Shraddha Ma because Mumma was having twins. What kind of stupid thing is that", Kenit said shaking his head as Arjun moved downstairs wearing his coat.

"What is going on, Champs", Arjun spoke moving towards them ruffling their hair.

"Bhai, your wife wants us to go back because according to her everybody is sad without us", Kenit spoke making Tara throw the pillow at him.

"I am not saying this without knowing anything. Mumma called me in the morning asking about you both. She was so emotional. I could hear her crying. Why are you punishing her for something she never did? You three of you are her children. She never differentiated between you three and you just thought leaving her alone there and being here is right. You all are just so selfish", Tara spoke feeling angry at this point. Right now, she was only thinking about the elders who are feeling so helpless without them doing anything and after speaking to Roshni, she felt more bad.