52

I got to know about Love from you only. For me love is synonymous to your name.

-Arjun

------------------------------------------------------------------

Shraddha stared at Tara with anger as she shook her head. She felt tears burning her eyes feeling so humiliated after her words. How dare she speak to her this way? She wasn't like this. Where was that girl who was scared to even go with Arjun and now she was answering back to her. 

She moved out of the room while Tara sighed. Was she right in answering back? She don't know she shouldn't actually let her anger take over her. She thought before moving downstairs to say sorry to Shraddha. Whatever she did it wasn't her place to taunt her mother-in-law because no matter how ill she treated her husband, she gave birth to him.

She reached downstairs only to find Shraddha crying in front of Aayat, Roshni and Aadya.

"Ma", she called only for Shraddha to look at her.

"I am sorry, Tara for asking too much from you", Shraddha spoke in a broken voice making Tara look at her in confusion. What did she mean?

"What happened, Bhabhi?", Roshni asked her not understanding why she was crying.

"No Roshni it's my mistake that I want to love my son and asked help from Tara for it. After all, it's not her responsibility to bring back my son to me after everything I did", Shraddha cried this time making Tara frown. Why was she making such a big issue of it?

It was her who spoke ill to her, she just answered her in her own language.

"Ma, You never said any such thing to me", Tara told her not understanding what was actually going on.

"Of course, Tara beta, I am understanding I am wrong here. Please forgive me", Shraddha said joining her hands in front of Tara making Tara shake her head before holding her hands.

"Ma, what are you doing? There is no need of doing such things", Tara spoke till that point male members also came there hearing the sounds.

"It is needed, Tara", Shraddha spoke wiping her tears.

"What happened, Shraddha? Will you tell us?", Aadhish asked not understanding what was wrong with her. Why was she crying like this?

"Nothing, Aadhi. I just asked Tara to help me with Arjun but she can't do that", Shraddha said making Tara's eyes widen as she stare at her with shock. She never said any such thing.

"Ma, Why are you saying this? I never said that. I just said", Tara was speaking when Shraddha interrupted her.

"You just said that I am the one who pushed him away from me, you don't care about it", Shraddha said making Tara gasp. She never said any such thing.

"No Ma, I just said that you can't ask me to leave him and I am not going to leave him as well", Tara tried to justify her words but Shraddha just shook her head.

"I know Tara it's me only who behaved wrongly with you", Shraddha spoke making Tara shake her head.

"Ma why are you behaving like I am the wrong one here. You were the one who was telling me how I should know who is in authority", Tara this time spoke in a higher tone because Shraddha wasn't letting her speak because of her crying and soon a tight slap landed on her cheek making her shout.

Her eyes got teary as she met her mother's angry face. Her finger's moved to cup her face which was burning by the sensation.

"Mumma", She whispered not understanding why she was slapped.