55

All my better days are ones spent with you

-Arjun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tara noticed that her mother looked very embarrassed of her actions. Not like Tara didn't feel bad when her mother just mistook her. If she would've done something wrong, she would've happily let her mother punish her but that wasn't the situation.

She sighed moving to her room after seeing the picture of the girl and hearing about her family from her Chachi. She was pretty, educated and belonged to a respectful family and that is actually what the family sees when they are talking about arranged marriages. She was a designer from profession working in a good fashion house.

But that wasn't something her brother wanted to know. He wanted to speak to her personally so as to know if she actually wanted this marriage. Tara was really happy with what her brother thought. She heard her friends talking about how good boys aren't found today but seeing her brothers she denied to believe in them. And Devit was especially good in her views. He was extremely caring person, respectful towards the elder, loving towards the younger ones, the girl who would marry him would be very lucky. He is not selfish. He thinks about others before taking a step in life. Tara smiled at her thoughts before looking around in her room which was filled with her family pictures and a big wedding picture. This was probably the first time, she stayed away from her husband for this long.

She thought with a sad smile covering her lips. She moved to the side table to check her phone which had a missed call from her dear husband. She called him again which wasn't picked up this time. She twisted her lips imagining the situations in which her husband couldn't pick up her call.

"May be, he is in a meeting", she told herself sitting on her bed.

"Or maybe he is spending time with everybody at home", she came up with another reasoning after all what other reasons could there be. Her brain told her what if he is with some girl which made her shake her head at the reasoning.

"Yeah right, the man who couldn't even look at any other woman other than me would be with someone else. Joke of the year", she told herself before lying on her bed. Tara and Trisha would stay at home while others would go to the girl's house to speak about the marriage. Tara would stay at home to be with Trisha and Shamish after all it can take longer than they thought to come back.

Tara's eyes closed on their own feeling tiredness taking over her. She was in the kitchen from the morning cooking different sweets with her Bhabhi because she was happy. 

Here Arjun was busy in attending back-to-back meetings and the fact that he didn't speak to his wife for a day was making his day more difficult than it already was. He moved out after his meeting when he came across to one of his business colleague. He was a man in his middle forties.

"Nice to meet you, Sir", Arjun responded shaking his hand professionally. 

"I am quite shocked of the growth you have done in such a short period of time, Arjun", He spoke putting his hand on Arjun's shoulder making him nod his head feeling uncomfortable at the unwelcome touch. 

"Why don't we speak in my cabin?", Arjun proposed at least that can make him maintain some distance. The man nodded his head calling somebody and whispering something in the young woman's ears who nodded before giving a glance at Arjun who raised his eyebrows as the woman moved away. Arjun showed the way as he moved in his luxurious cabin before moving to his chair.

His hand immediately moved to check his phone to find a missed call from his wife. He wanted to call her but that would be disrespectful for the man in front of him.

Angel In Devil's hell √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें