40

It's been two days since Tara was staying at her paternal uncle's house. Though everybody was shocked to find her there more than that they were happy and excited to find her there.

Somewhere Tara was scared what if Arjun came to know about her being here. How will he react? Was she wrong in running away like this? She should've spoken to him or either straight away confronted him. 

"Tara, I am going to get milk. Are you coming?", Her Chachi(Paternal aunt) asked her as she was busy talking to her cousin, Divit. 

"No, Mumma. We are talking right now", Divit spoke looking at his younger cousin not wanting her to leave without giving him proper relationship advice after all he wanted to get in a relationship so badly.

"Divi, It will hardly take half an hour", Tara spoke as he shook his head looking at his mother.

"Alright, I'll wait for five minutes till that time you can complete your important conversation and then Tara is coming with me", Her Chachi spoke strictly moving out of the room.

"Ok, tell me how to know if a girl is interested in me", Divit asked her looking expectantly at her as she thought for a while.

"I don't know", she said straight away making him stare at her like she had grown two heads.

"Come on, Tara. You are a girl you should know about this", Divit told her trying to pursue her in telling him the big secret.

"Well Bhaiya, I am a girl but I didn't pursue any girl in my life. How will I know?", Tara asked making him shake his head.

"Alright next question", he spoke looking at his list which he prepared waking the whole night.

"What kind of Bhabhi do you want?", he spoke next waiting for her response.

"Who can handle you", Tara spoke making him nod before noting down the answer in his small notebook.

"Really, Bhaiya you are noting it down. Why don't you just tell Chachi to find a good match for yourself or that you want to get married?", Tara spoke making him stare at her with an 'are you kidding me look'?

"My mother would kill me if I told her to find a 'daughter-in-law' for herself. She would say Divi concentrate on your career, not on these things", he told her shaking his head.

"And look what girlish name you guys use to call me. Divi. Like really? I am a man, not a little girl", he spoke having a grumpy mood suddenly.

"But bhaiya if you really want to get in a relationship then you should try for it. Any girl would find you attractive. I mean you are tall, handsome, and providing good support to Chachu(Paternal Uncle) in business", she told him trying to make him feel good about himself as he twisted his lips.

"I don't want a fling. I want a stable relationship. Okay, I'll try to work on this thing. I'll search on google for ideas. You go", he spoke motioning her to go with his mother making her stare at him with shock at how easily he would end a topic.

"Mere Sapno ki Rani kab Aaogi tum", he started singing in his loud voice making her stifle her laughter as she moved out of his room.

"Did you see that Tara? This shameless boy. What will his grandmother think listening to such songs", her Chachi spoke staring at the closed room door with irritation.

Only an hour ago, it was raining heavily and now the sky was all clear. The air around was colder than usual in this warm weather. She would love to go out in this weather after all it's not every day that you get rid of hot weather naturally.

"Come on", her Chachi said moving to the door as Tara followed her silently. She was thankful that she left her phone back home otherwise her chances of getting caught would be lesser.