26

"What will happen now?", Kenit asked looking at Kinshuk seeing the way his brother left.

"Bloodshed. You know Bhai's anger very well", Kinshuk whispered feeling scared of Tara himself. She was crying so loudly. The girl who always stayed in the warm embrace and security of her family was being tortured by a gang.

-----------------------------

Tara looked around at the large hall. It seemed so scary here and more than that the man who was looking at her with so wrong intentions made her more scared. She wanted the earth to swallow her already as one of the guards licked his lips looking at her like she was something edible to eat.

She looked the other way in disgust.

Suddenly she heard the sound of loud tires scratching making her frown. Was he here? She hoped he was here already. She couldn't take it anymore. 

Her eyes moved to the door wanting anybody familiar to her to walk inside and take her away from here. Her mouth was taped which made it impossible for her to speak.

The giant door opened as many men dressed in black entered inside having guns in their hands. It looked so scary as they stood in the corners looking directly at the door. 

After a few moments, She heard loud footsteps making her look up again. 

A man dressed in all black business wear entered inside. His black hair was properly gelled not even a single strand moving from its place. His eyes were covered with dark shades as his black shiny shoes made contact with the wooden flooring making a loud creaking voice. He opened the buttons of his blazer, his eyes falling on Tara as she shivered under his gaze.

His skin seemed so white almost milky with his dark clothing complimenting it.

His devilishly handsome looks and the evil smirk on his face made him look more intimidating. 

He flicked his fingers as one of his men kept a chair in front of hers. He shook his head looking at the little girl shivering in front of him. 

"Did my men take care of you, Ms. Singhud", he asked looking at the crack on her corner of the lips. He frowned looking at it before calling for his man who kidnapped her.

"Who slapped her?", he asked him in a deadly voice.

"Boss, she was struggling too much", his man spoke scared of him. He gritted looking at the girl who was shivering like a leaf.

He moved his fingers as the man immediately left. He removed his shades looking at her as her eyes were shining with fear. He looked directly into her eyes.

"Please, let me go", she pleaded to look at him with teary eyes. He laughed at her words shaking his head.

"I never thought, such a brave police officer can have this scared daughter", he said which made her embarrassed but that was how she got her upbringing. Her father never even raised his voice in front of her.

"I never did anything wrong to you", she whispered biting her lips trying to calm herself from crying loudly in front of him.

"But your father surely did little girl", he said looking at her red face. She looked like a little child with her tear-stained face as she sniffed softly.

"I am not little. My husband would be searching for me. I am telling you, he is a very powerful man. He won't leave you", she told him like a little child scaring somebody to give back her chocolate.

"Oh, I didn't really know Nagesh Singhud did marry his daughter as well. Child Marriage I see", he questioned mocking her making her feel angrier than before.