Bonus Chapter 2

They say there is only selfishness in this world but I found selfless lover here.

-Arjun and Tara

===========================================================================

The whole Khurana mansion was decorated like a new bride after all it was the marriage of Kenit Khurana. Whole mansion was filled with laughter, happiness and gossiping. Aadhish was moving around to check if everything is at point. He didn't want to get late but there are chances that the baraat would be late. Anav Khurana was moving around to find his wife who could help him wear the turban but Roshni was also busy checking the sweets and on the guests as well if they need anything.

Saachi was dressing her daughter, Aarna Singh Rathore in her green lehenga, the girl surely took upon her father in her features except for her brown hair as she played around with her bracelet. Yuvraj came inside the room with his son Mahiraj who was all ready in his green kurta pyjama matched with a black classy jacket while Yuvraj was in an expensive sherwani. 

"Saachi, you aren't ready yet", Yuvraj made her remember before taking their daughter from her asking her to get ready first while he would get his daughter ready.

"Papa", Aarna spoke in her cute voice wrapping her arms around his neck.

On the other side, Arjun was helping his brother getting ready who was looking no less than a prince in his wedding attire but his poker face said another story.

"What is with the face", Arjun asked making Kenit raise his eyebrow at him.

"I am getting irritated by all these guests. In a minute or two somebody pokes there head inside. There is no privacy at all", Kenit grumbled in irritation not liking this thing at all. His twin was all ready taking his selfies.

"Brother, it is your time to get attention. Next time, it would be me", Kinshuk spoke as Siddharth came inside the room already dressed himself. It was like only the ladies weren't ready while the men were all ready.

"Bhai, Bhabhi is calling you", Siddharth told Arjun who nodded making sure Kenit was ready first.

"Bhai, you go. It would be getting difficult for Tara to handle both the kids", Kinshuk told him worriedly. Arjun nodded his head immediately moving out of the room taking fast step towards his own room. He opened the door as he came across his four year old son, Hriday(heart) who was sitting all dressed up in his golden sherwani paired with a parot green designer jacket. 

He looked at his wife who was trying to console their daughter, Arshia. Well, they say wishes do come true and Tara's wish to have twins really came true. Though she lost all her hopes but in the later part of her pregnancy, the doctor announced her getting pregnant with twins. She couldn't express her happiness at that moment. Even Arjuna never thought this would be true but yeah in the present scenerio, they had two kids Hriday and Arshia. Well, Arjuna didn't want more kids not wanting to see his wife in so much pain.

While Hriday was a complete duplicate copy of Arjun with Tara's brown eyes and lips. Arshia took upon Arjun in everything. She was like a female version of Arjun. 

Well, though she looked like her father but she was emotional like her mother and now that she is not well, she only wants her father and mother around her.

"Papa", she sobbed raising her hand as soon as she saw her father. Tara looked at Arjun, her face covered with worry as Arjun immediately took Arshia from Tara. Shraddha came inside the room after a knock with few red chilies in her hand as she revolved them around the little girl who just cried.