50

Loving somebody is the starting of a new story which is directly written by the divine.

- Tara

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you ask me what should you do, I would ask you to stay here only if you want to stay alive or let her stay here", Dinesh told Arjun who in turn glared at him for giving such unwanted suggestions. Dinesh smiled brightly at him trying to get on his nerves.

"I am trying to help you dude. Tara can only be in control when Mumma is around otherwise she can even kill you at this moment", Dinesh told him as Tara looked at him with a bored look.

"Don't speak like I am not even present here", she spoke before standing up moving to her room not wanting to have any discussion about this matter anymore. Her Ji really answered the question in a wrong way. What do he mean that hiding a marriage is not easy?

Was he not sure that he would marry her or he thought that he would get over her in an year? Whatever he thought she don't care about it anymore. She is his wife right now and that is what is important at the moment. She is having all the rights to be angry on him for saying such silly words. First he scared her for the marriage and than he is around telling people he is single.

What a shame?

She thought opening her almirah to get her clothes for the night. 

"We are going home, baby", She heard his voice as she pulled a light pink long t-shirt with dark pink shorts on it.

"I am at my home only", she told him as he shook his head at her behavior. He can take care of her attitude but for that he wants to take her back home. It would only make the thing worse to handle her here. He let out a breath of tiredness before moving towards her.

It would be a lie if Tara would say she was ignoring him. Her whole concentration was on his next action and that is what shocked her the most when he bend down suddenly wrapping his arm around her knee and the other wrapped around her bum as he threw her on his shoulder making her gasp loudly.

"What the hell are you doing?", she shouted holding her head which was hurting because of his act.

"I am okay carrying you back home. It's your wish now do you want to walk or ", he left the sentence incomplete making her hit his back angrily.

"You are really bad, Ji", she told him but he didn't answer back just moved to her door only for her to get nervous.

"Ji, No", she told him but it was like he was in no mood to hear to her.

"Fine, I'll walk", she told him and immediately her feet touched the ground.

"Let's say bye to everyone now, shall we", Arjun spoke not leaving the moment to mock her as she glared at him not liking his dominant vibe at the moment. How dare he?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He stopped the car in front of the entrance as she immediately moved out. She didn't want to speak to him at the moment. She heard the car door slammed. Didn't man love their cars the most? What was it with him?

Hearing the heavy foot step, she couldn't help but start running to their room. She can't take the risk at the moment. She immediately closed the room door and locked it. 

"Open the door baby doll", he asked her politely.

"I am not doing any such thing darling", she mocked back moving to the closet to get her clothes.