61

I see your love even in your anger.

-Tara

===========================================================================

Arjun stood up to answer a call while Tara's eyes immediately followed him. She regretted her every word but she just wanted him to speak, just anything but speak to her. She was feeling so bad thinking about her words. Did they really affect or he simply didn't care but he came here which means she do mean a lot to him? Doesn't she? She asked herself as her eyes fall on Shamish who was still sucking on the straw. She knew he was hungry. She called a waiter before getting another glass before checking it to find it not very cold. 

Shamish immediately looked at the bluish juice in amazement before letting go of his straw which Tara took from him as he drank from the another glass.

Arjun moved at the back of the farmhouse as he completed his phone call. He remembered her each and every words which made his eyes darker. He looked at the wall before punching his right hand on it thrice. He was angry on her to be this careless to sprain herself. Her ankle was swollen so badly and still she was acting like nothing happened. He so wanted to punish her but changed his mind immediately knowing she wasn't well. He was coming back when he tried to find his brother anywhere.

"That girl in blue lehenga is Divit's sister", a lady in her fifties in orange banarasi Saree spoke as his eyes immediately moved to look at Tara who was feeding Shamish.

"I heard she got married to some big business man", another lady of the same age in a green silk saree spoke this time as the other two women made a face.

"She isn't that beautiful. Look at our Nayantara, she is beautiful, educated and mature. This girl is not even 20% of what our Nayantara is", the woman in pink color heavy suit spoke. Arjun was listening to their words not that he want to but knowing his wife was being discussed here, he couldn't stop himself.

"Oh didi, you know right her father is the best friend of the boy's father that's why they got married otherwise who would've married this girl. Look she can't even walk properly", the second lady spoke shaking her head commenting on her wound.

"Exactly, why did she even come here if she was wounded. What does she even want to show", the third lady spoke venomously making Arjun fist his hands.

Tara was feeding liquid things to Shamish as Anish came back to sit beside her.

"Do you like the decoration?", He asked her making her look around before smiling.

"It's really very beautiful", she spoke making him look at her.

"Definitely very beautiful", he commented making her look at him immediately feeling his eyes on her. She felt uncomfortable not understanding what he was talking about.

"Are you on insta", he asked her moving to get his phone.

"I am. You can check in Divit Bhai 's ID", she spoke not finding him a bad person. May be, she was wrong. Why would he flirt with her? Just than she heard throat clearing sound which made him look up at her husband who was looking calm but his eyes were saying a different story which she couldn't read. Anish looked at the muscular man who was looking directly at the beautiful lady in front of him.

Before he could say anything, the man took a seat beside Tara. He just remembered he was there when he left before. Before he could say anything, his mother called him.

"So you like when people flirt with you", Arjun spoke venomously making her look at him immediately.

"Excuse Me", she asked not believing her ears that he spoke something like this.