18

He held her hand helping her walk downstairs with her saree as she tried to be comfortable with her veil.

Just then they heard a whistle. Arjun looked downstairs to find Kenit clicking pictures of both of them together.

"How romantic is this, Kinshuk?", Kenit spoke dreamily.

"You still have time to get married", Kinshuk told him making him hit his shoulder.

"Boys, why do you always have to fight with each other every time", Shraddha asked both of them as they said a small sorry.

"You both are going somewhere", Kinshuk asked looking at the duo while Tara chose to look down.

"Yes, we are going out. We'll have breakfast there only", Arjun spoke still holding Tara's hand. She tried to pull away her hand from his grip but it didn't help at all. He just tighten his grip around her hand more.

 "Can we come?", Kenit asked looking at them as Shraddha hit his shoulder shaking her head.

"Why are you asking such a question Kenit? I thought you are an intelligent person. They are a newly married couple", Kinshuk told him as Kenit nodded his head in understanding.

"Now, if you please excuse us", Arjun said wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her out with him. She looked back giving a puppy eye to Kenit to join them who just waved at them.

"Don't behave like that", Arjun said increasing his grip around her waist making her look ahead.

He escorted her to the parking where many cars were parked. She looked around with confusion as he stopped walking to this point.

"Which one?", he asked making her raise an eyebrow.

"Does it matter?", she asked him as he nodded.

"My wife deserves the best", he spoke walking to his favorite black Lamborghini. He opened the door for her to enter inside.

She looked at the car before him. She controlled the sigh through her lips before getting inside. This was just too much. She was getting irritated now with just so much luxury.

It felt like she was a gold digger the way he was treating her with the most luxurious thing. Not only him but the whole family was doing this.

She knew they didn't mean to make her feel something like this.

He got inside and looked at her face. She was looking deep in her thoughts clutching her saree in a tight fist with furrowed eyebrows.

He snapped his finger in front of her eyes making her blink a few times before looking at him.

"Madam, where are you lost?", he said as she just shook her head.

"Where would you like to go?", he asked looking at her trying to grasp her expression.

"Anywhere. I don't know", she spoke in a soft voice as he nodded before reaching out to touch her nose only for her to move backward. He noticed this movement before moving ahead and wiping the vermilion fallen on her nose looking in her eyes as she looked at him with fearsome eyes.

"I Love You. You are aware of this, right", he asked suddenly making her blink in reaction.

"Good Girl", he spoke caressing her hair before making her wear her seat belts.

"I will do this", she spoke in a mere whisper feeling his face closer to her.

"You don't have to when I am there for you", he told her looking in her eyes as she felt the deepness of his words which made her look away.