56

You see that dark sky, that is me without you.

-Arjun

It was one of the nights where sleeping wasn't an option for Tara after all her husband met her after so long

It was one of the nights where sleeping wasn't an option for Tara after all her husband met her after so long. He won't leave her this soon. She smiled at her thoughts before moving to check her phone to check the time only to frown.

"Sources say that Arjuna Khurana got married about 6 months ago. The girl whom he got married is still not known but we are sure if the news of the marriage is out than the face of Mrs. Arjuna Khurana would also come in light very soon", she read in her mind. She looked at her husband who was staring at her only waiting for her reaction.

"I never knew your name is Arjuna", she spoke making a gentle smile cover his lips as he gently placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"It is irrelevant to discuss about such pity things", Arjun spoke shaking his head not liking the topic.

"Why is it irrelevant to discuss about my husband's name", Tara questioned pulling the sheets till it cover her bosoms properly. 

"Because I don't like this name. Bua named me Arjun only but Badi Ma thought it's too common so she added an 'a' after my name", Arjun spoke pushing his thick hair back which were falling on his forehead.

"No, Arjuna is a beautiful name. Better than Arjun I would say. It looks like this name belongs to a king", Tara complimented making him raise his eyebrows at her.

"Never mind, why I am still a mystery for everyone", she questioned him suddenly making him look at her with another surprise.

"You want them to run behind you with mikes asking how our life is going, how you are keeping up with my family, who is your favorite person in the family and their favorite question to every married couple when will you have baby?", Arjun questioned her making her laugh. She couldn't even imagine the situation. It would be very scary. She thought.

"But honestly, how can somebody ask someone about their pregnancy? Isn't it awkward", she asked him biting her lips. She remember when she got to know about her Bhabhi being pregnant, she was happy but than she realized why her brother used to throw her out of his room early in evening only. This is such a wrong thing to think actually.

"What is awkward in this? Pregnancy is normal", he told her with a frown.

"It is normal but than everybody will know we did 'that'", Tara spoke hiding her face in his chest.

"Well we share a room, what else are we expected to do", Arjun asked playfully making her hit his shoulder not liking to be teased about this subject.

"Ji, you have a bad tongue", she commented making him laugh at her words.

"How do you know about that?", he questioned again making her pout.

"Because you speak bad things", she spoke making him laugh again. Can somebody act so naïve after doing 'the act'? He questioned himself before looking at his wife who was all shy now.