42

She spoke to her brother about her nephew's health. Dinesh asked her about her well-being seeing her calling from Arjun's number. He was scared about his sister but Tara knew she signed for it when she ran away from her truth. She knew Arjun won't leave her this easily but him finding her this soon was shocking for her.

"Tell me right now, Tara I am coming to pick you up", Dinesh asked her. He was already stressed about Shraddha coming to his place and now knowing that Arjun was with her made him more stressed.

"No, you don't have to. I am fine, Bhaiya", She spoke trying to make him agree to this though she herself wasn't sure about her words. 

"As you say but you know I am a call away", Dinesh said as he heard Trisha calling for him.

"Bhai, go. Bhabhi must need something", Tara said as Dinesh told her to again be cautious and tell him whenever she considers herself in danger to which she agreed.

She sighed looking at the closed door of the bathroom. She had been here for half an hour not wanting to go out especially not in this black lacy nighty. She was scared and uncomfortable but she couldn't make him madder by saying no to this.

She took a deep breath keeping the phone aside and looking at her reflection in the mirror. What was going on in her life? Right now, she should've been preparing her assignments and what she is doing? Handling a husband with anger issues. She heard about it from her psychology teacher who told her every action has an equal reaction.

She thought back to acquiring information about his past from the words they exchanged. He always had anger issues but they would reach a new height when she would talk about his mother. What was it with him and his mother? Why were they like this? Or the main question was were they always like this?

She looked at her reflection in the mirror as if it would give all the answers to this question.

Why was she so worried about it? It wasn't like she cared? Or did she?

{Author- Bro, you have to care now already 42 chapters have passed. Sorry to give you such a husband but it's not in my hand anymore}

She sighed probably listening to the author's words before silently moving to the exit. It was the same room she slept in before but it looked more mysterious and cold this time maybe because of the air conditioner or maybe because she knew he was around her or may be present in this room only.

Her maybe was answered when she felt warm breath on her neck making her close her eyes, curl her toes and fist her hands as his right hand wrapped around her waist.

"You know what wrong you did?", he whispered pecking her neck softly making her part her lips. His hand turned her making her fall in his arms breathing heavily. He held her jaw softly like she was made of glass making her look up at him looking directly in her eyes.

"I don't regret anything", she told him boldly this time making him smirk slightly.

"You have turned fisty", he commented taking a step back and withdrawing his touch from her body making her feel cold again. The warmth disappeared with his touch making her let out a disappointed breath. His eyes weren't warm as his touch was which made her want to run away immediately but she chose to keep her bold attitude intact.

He moved around her as if the beast were ready to lunge on his prey making her fist her dress feeling goosebumps on her body which made his smirk wider as he moved to the bed to sit. 

She stared at him in confusion as he leaned on the bedrest leaning his head to the right and staring at her intently. He motioned to come near making her stare at him in confusion. She was scared and confused at this point about what he wanted.