Prologue

She ran as fast as she could through the familiar streets. Her breathing was sharp but she couldn't think of a practical solution to get out of her problematic life.

She reached to a grassy land stumbling on her steps falling on her knees hurting her elbows as well. Her eyes started getting watery as she tried to stand up but her knees were hurting too much.

She took a deep breath before standing up when she heard tires screeching voice which made her turn.

Within a few moments, she was surrounded with seven expensive cars. She tried to find a way to run but found none.

A man in black got down from the driving seat before moving back and opening the door of the back seat. She stared at the car with fear clearly visible in her eyes.

The man wearing grey pants with a black long overcoat got down the car with his black shiny shoes telling their worth silently. She stumbled back on her steps falling back finding the man she ran away from in front of her looking no less than a devil with his silent composure. His hair was pushed back in a messy way.

"What did I tell you, Baby?", he asked in a calm voice taking predatory steps towards her. She looked down with teary eyes knowing his sadistic ways.

He scrunch down to her level as she fisted her long Anarkali suit in fear.

"I asked you something", he asked in the same calm voice but she knew he was losing his calm.

"Sorry", she sobbed softly stuttering miserably.

"I did ask you something not your sorry. Keep your damn sorry to yourself", he hissed in a low voice making her flinch.

"T..to be at h..home w..waiting f..for y..you whenever you c..come b..back h..home", she stuttered with teary eyes sobbing in mid.

He closed his eyes finally losing his calm. His hands went back pulling her hair making her look at him.

"Don't. Don't look down when you are talking to me. Look in my eyes. I am seeing you for so long, you are being very brave these days", he asked as she cried looking into his chilly eyes.

"Tell me something who is behind this bravery of yours", He asked pulling her hair more harshly.

She cried before pushing him away from her which was something he was not expecting as his hold loosen up against her.

"I don't want to stay with you anymore. You are so harsh on me always. You say you love me but I never feel your love. Papa Ji loves Mummy Ji so much. He treats her with so much respect and you just threaten me", she cried wiping her face but again more tears fall down her eyes.

"Don't do that again", he thundered making her flinch. He held her shoulders making her look directly in her eyes.

"My mother did horrible things in her life taking advantage of my father's love and care and when did I threaten you? No baby no there you are very wrong. I never gave a threat to you. I always told you the result of your actions", he told her before holding her elbow pulling her with him to his car.

"No... Please... I won't ever show my face to you... Let me go... Please...", she cried pulling her hands from his grip but to no avail. He pushed her inside the car on the passenger seat closing the door with a bang locking the car immediately as she tried to open the door.

He got inside soon after on the driving seat driving at a high speed to the hell, he called home.

"Please", She pleaded looking at him joining her hands in front of him.

"Not a word", he told her in a slow cold voice making her sob. He drives inside the silent mansion driveway making her shiver in fear. He stopped the car in front of the large entry pulling her with him inside the house. She pulled her hands but he was not ready to leave her.

"I am so sorry, please", she apologized when he reached their room throwing her on the bed.

"I am not even doing anything, baby", he told her as she hiccuped.

"Shh...", he hugged her patting her back comforting her. She held the end of his coat crying on his chest as her body shook uncontrollably.

"Shh... I am not doing anything to you", he mumbled in her ear making her lie on the bed hugging her soft body as she cried on his chest falling asleep in his arms.

"I am not doing anything to you yet", he whispered wiping her pale face pushing her hair strand behind her ear.

------------------------------------

His love became her biggest curse in the world.

She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's happiness matters the most to that person but her innocence became her biggest enemy.

He was the young age owner of Khurana companies owning the wealth earned by his father and chachu. The person he loves and respects the most in the world is his chachi.

He was the reason why people started fearing Khuranas. His brain worked like a devil with his devilish looks. His dark eyes observe the littlest details in his surroundings. He earned the name of the devil for himself.

She was the definition of an angel with her innocence and beauty. Her heart is pure as an angel and her brain innocent as a child. She was the heart of her family. She never believed in darkness and attracted the devil himself towards her. The devil never wants a single male to look at her the way, he looks at her.

He never thought he could ever feel love ever in his life but everything changed when his eyes fall on her. His obsession, his possession, his soulmate, his angel, his babydoll.