58

I have been the wrong person many times what hurts most is when you call me wrong.

-Arjun

==========================================================================

First I would like to make something clear. In the last update, you all didn't like Tara justifying Shraddha's doing and in the end, I typed about how Shraddha is not wrong. Now many of you said that I am justifying her doing. No I am not. They are all my characters I am not taking any one's side. I wrote the whole justifying thing explaining why Tara felt that way. I am not with any wrong doing. So since I made it clear let's start the update

Trigger warning- There would be change in Arjun's behaviour further. So don't act shocked to it.

"What happened?", Roshni asked her as she moved to the kitchen after her argument with Arjun. Yes, they had arguments before but they were nothing like this. It was always that one of them would say sorry or understand the thing but this time nobody was ready to bow. 

"He is not ready to listen. He got angry on me only", Tara told Roshni who shook her head.

"You don't have to make him listen as well", Kenit spoke as he entered in the kitchen. Tara looked at him not wanting to listen to his words now. He held her hand pulling her out of the kitchen not wanting to speak about this matter in front of his mother. He pulled her to the backyard wanting to speak to her in solitude.

"What are you trying to do, Tara", Kenit asked her crossing his arms finding her actions to be too stupid.

"I am trying to make things right", She answered straight away. She wasn't doing something wrong. Why would she hide it?

"The things which turned wrong weren't done by you so you don't have to act all good and pious and move to solve all the problems. It isn't even making sense", Kenit spoke not understanding why she was acting like a woman filled with all goodness.

"The person we are talking about is my husband. I need to make sure what is right for him", Tara spoke shaking her head not understanding why he was making it such a big topic.

"And who gave you the right to choose what is right and wrong for him. He had seen more world than you", Kenit spoke rudely this time taking her aback. She knew Kenit was more blunt than Kinshuk but never knew he would use that tone for her.

"I don't understand why are you even speaking about things you have zero knowledge about. You had a normal family where both your parents loved you more than anything. Bhai never had a normal family from the starting and now you suddenly want him to act like nothing happened. Are you seriously losing your mind?", Kenit asked her staring sharply at her. She stared at him with hurt visible in her eyes.

"Come on, Tara. You can't always act like the victim. You always act like you never do anything like you are always the weak one but right now, you are trying to manipulate Bhai just because he loves you. I am certainly sure if it was somebody else telling him all this bullshit, he would have killed the other person. That much pain is filled in my brother's heart for Badi Ma", Kenit spoke making Tara look at him incredibly.

"It's not pain, It's violence", Tara argued him making Kenit laugh mockingly at him.

"You said you accepted my brother the way he is now why do you have problem with it and the things he had gone through you have zero knowledge about it. You only heard about it. You say you can feel his pain but the truth is nobody can feel his pain. Not even me. He had felt unwanted. You can't even imagine how it feels", Kenit spitted out venomously looking at her as if she lost her mind.