22

"On a serious note, how is married life?", Sakshi asked Tara as they came out of their class.

"He is understanding, I would say. He never stops me from anything but again he wants to make sure whatever I am doing is safe for myself", Tara responded with a smile looking at the sun which was setting.

"He is a good person than I guess", Sakshi confirmed as Tara pouted.

"I don't know about that Sakshi but he is good with me", Tara said thinking about the way he responded to his mother. They exited their college building. 

Tara found Arjun leaning on his black Lamborghini with his black shades on matching with his black formal attire. His tie was a little loose around his neck while his blazer was missing.

His white shirt was folded neatly till his elbow showing off his heavy muscles.

"He is so hot", Sakshi whispered making Tara hit her glaring at her.

"Geez, sorry. I know he is your husband. But you are so lucky. Ask Jiju to find somebody like him for me as well. I also want a hotshot as my husband", Sakshi said dreamily as Tara looked at her with amusement clear on her face. She reached near him as he took her bag from her.

"Jiju, I hope you are treating our precious fairy properly", Sakshi said as Tara glared at him.

"You must know better, sister-in-law. She must have told you everything", Arjun said with a small smile as Sakshi giggled.

"She is just talking about you from the morning. At one point, I felt so single", Sakshi said making Tara gape at her words making her laugh.

"Sorry, but this is not true. She didn't even speak once about you. I have to force her to speak at least a word for you. Jiju, you have to cast your spell on her quickly. She is very hard to tame", Sakshi said as Tara glared at her.

"Mami must be waiting for you. Why don't you go home?", Tara told her as Sakshi put her hand on her chest making a look of hurt.

"Now you are going to throw me away from your life now that you are married. How mean Tara. I will remember this. Don't forget I'll get married as well one day and then I'll ignore you as well", Sakshi said walking away as Tara waved her hands at her.

"I am so sorry. She is just too much sometimes", Tara apologized as he opened the door for her like a gentleman making her smile.

"Mention not. She didn't do anything to apologize for though", he said as she settled inside.

He entered inside from the other side and helped her wear her seatbelt. She did feel flushed but she chose to ignore it this time.

"How was college?", he asked her as he started driving.

"Good but tiring. I missed so much of it", she said as he smiled looking at her.

"Don't worry, you'll manage", he said making her smile.

"I hope you are right", she said as he nodded.

"Should we go straight for the grocery shopping or we should go home first", he asked her maintaining his concentration on the road.

"I do have the list of things we need to buy on my phone. We can go but you must be tired from all the work. You sure you wanna accompany me", she asked him as he shrugged his shoulder.

"I am more active than you think of me", he told her before driving to the supermarket near their place.

"Wait", she suddenly said making him stop the car immediately looking at her with a question clearly visible in her eyes. She removed her seatbelt making him frown.