33

A villain in one story can be the hero of another story, it's just a matter of point of view

- Chiya

------------------------------------------------------

Agastya entered his room still being on a call with one of his men being extremely angry when his eyes fall on his wife who was looking around for something.

"What do you think you are doing?", he asked hanging up making her turn to him.

"I know Arjun. I think I should speak to him", she spoke making him see red as he marched towards her before holding her elbow in a tight grip pulling her towards him.

"Listen here, Siya. You are my wife, Agastya Aulakh's wife. You are not going to speak to that bastard", he warned her making her look down.

"See I know how worried you are for Dhriti but it doesn't mean I am not worried for her. I can speak to Arjun. If he wants I can offer myself instead of Dhriti, this way your revenge would be fulfilled as well we will get Dhriti back as well", she spoke in a soft scary voice making him look angrier this time. He held her hair tightly making her look at him.

"Offer? Do you know what this means? Even I didn't touch you intimately without your permission and you want me to throw you in front of those hyenas because of revenge. You consider me a devil and I am one as well but I do have some morals", he spoke coldly pushing her away from him making her stumble.

"But I can help", she spoke in a meek voice scared of his anger this time. No matter how worse a husband he was but he was the best brother any girl could get and she could understand his worry for his sister.

"I don't want you to make things worse. You wanted to visit your family for so long, go visit them don't eat my head here", he told her typing something without looking at her. She wanted him to let her help but she knew he won't let her do anything.

She sighed before nodding her head getting her clothes from the cupboard.

---------------------------------------------------------

Arjun was getting ready for his work when his phone started ringing. He picked it up without looking at the caller Id.

"Arjun, why are you doing this?", he heard a soft feminine voice.

"And now you are also on his side", Arjun spoke walking to the window. Tara was downstairs managing her things for her college.

"It's not about side, Arjun. Dhriti is innocent. She isn't known to her brother's business", Chiya spoke pleading.

"And you are known to his business", Arjun gritted.

"That's why I am saying Arjun. He kidnapped your wife. I am ready to take her place but please leave Dhriti", Chiya spoke worriedly.

"Does your so-called husband know about your offer", Arjun asked with a smirk covering his face.

"That doesn't matter. Just leave Dhriti", Chiya spoke at once making Arjun sure that Agastya was unknown to this thing.

"Alright meet me outside my office building", Arjun spoke hanging up making Chiya let out a breath in relief. She turned only to freeze at her place. She gulped looking at his face which was looking scarier than ever.

---------------------------------------------------------

Tara got inside her college after saying bye to Arjun. She walked slowly to her classroom. The college building looked so empty in comparison to normal days. Her eyes moved back to her bodyguards who were looking around as well.