10

"We should complete the ring ceremony first. It's almost the time when the priest asked us to do it", Supriya said as everybody nodded their head. 

Tara's head was down as she continued looking at the pattern on the red carpet. Her legs were already hurting with the heels. She wanted to remove them but again she was in no mood of embarrassing herself.

Why did he have to be this tall? She asked playing with her fingers.

They were asked to stand up for which her Bhabhi was about to come to her to help her when Arjun asked her to stop. He held Tara's hand helping her stand removing the flowers on her skirt which people threw at her during her entry.

Tara felt embarrassed at the way he took care of her but still, she felt a tiny bit happier.

People were looking at her whispering something in each other's ears.

Like how the boy is already head over heel for her.

Like how the boy is smitten by her beauty.

Blah... Blah...

Tara didn't hear anything while Arjun heard every single word spoken by the guests but somehow controlled himself feeling his innocent angel beside him all ready to be marked by him.

He made her wear the ring he specially asked his designer to design. 

Her Bhabhi forwarded the ring to her. She took a deep breath and was about to make him wear the ring when Kenit and Kinshuk came in between.

"Not this easily best friend", Kenit spoke which made her frown.

"We have a few demands, you need to agree with before getting engaged with our big brother", Kinshuk said proudly looking at Arjun who glared at him making him look down gulping.

"Get away from between them before I need to do it myself. Let them complete the ceremony", Roshni told them pulling their ears. They winced as she pulled them aside.

"You can continue, sweetheart", Shraddha said caressing her hair as she nodded.

She gulped before making him wear his ring with a shivery hand. Sweat beads can be seen on her forehead as she completed the ceremony.

"Now we can speak right", Kenit asked raising his hands as Shraddha shook her head before nodding.

"You are bullying her just because she is your best friend", Roshni pointed out as Kinshuk nodded shamelessly.

"So the first demand is that you would not scold us like a typical Bhabhi. You need to follow our orders", Kinshuk said as Tara blinked at his words.

"Say that again", Arjun asked making him gulp before shaking his head.

"Did I say anything? No, right Kenit", he asked pleading his brother who just shook his head.

"You would cook the food we would love as well. Bhai's choice in food is very bad", Kenit said as Kinshuk nodded with a puppy face.

"She is not going to cook anything for you both. Next", Roshni spoke as the two brothers sighed.

"Don't forget your two best friends after getting married to our big brother. We don't have any other friends", Kinshuk said which made Tara smile as she pinched their nose.

"Hey, not the nose please", Kenit spoke shaking his head making everybody laugh.

"She is your Bhabhi from now on, stop troubling her. You need to respect her", Roshni said as they both nodded.

"Now touch her feet", Shraddha said as they stared at Tara's face with shock.

"What? No, we are not doing any such thing. Badi Ma, she is one month younger than us", Kenit said as Kinshuk nodded.