30

I don't know what first and last love is, I only know that she is my only love.

-Arjun

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you behaving like this, Chiya? I taught you better. Go out", her mother ordered her when Chiya denied going out alone to the market. Her guilt of not helping the man was eating her from inside.

"But Mumma", she was about to say when she saw her father entering inside and thought to keep her mouth shut. She doesn't have an answer to any of their question. She took a deep breath before picking up her purse to go out.

"Take care", her mother spoke but she didn't answer her. She slowly moved out of her place. Whenever she went out, she could feel eyes on her and she knew somewhere it had something to do with that bad person she came up to hate.

The sun was shining brightly on her head which made her feel a little hot. Her skin was sensitive to sunlight but still, it was manageable somewhere. She walked slowly and tried to take the path which is crowded not some deserted street. Her head was bowed down not having the heart to look in somebody's eyes.

She heard a scream making her look up immediately. There she saw a thief running with a woman's purse and her shouting for help. It felt like everything happened again like she witnessed the murder again. Her head started getting heavy with thoughts and soon all she could see was darkness as she fall down.

The man following her immediately called his boss.

"Sir, she got unconscious", he informed him as the man immediately left his meeting. He got out of the meeting room wearing his blazer on the way.

"Make sure nobody touch her", his boss spoke hanging up immediately.

Few people walking on the road tried to help her when a certain man came in front of them.

"I have called her family", he spoke looking at the girl.

"But would she lie on the road till the time they come", One of the young men spoke looking at the innocent beauty? It was a slight commotion on the road.

"We are not that heartless to let a young girl lie on the road like this", Another spoke looking at her pale face.

"Is it your kind nature or your lust working here?", a voice came pulling their attention towards him. 

He removed his dark shades cutting through the crowd looking at the girl on the ground. He sat on his knee checking her nerves putting his two-finger on her neck. He sighed before picking her up in his arms.

"Who are you? We can't let you take her like this", An old man spoke looking at the girl's face. Another woman came up agreeing with him. She could see every man lusting on her and being a responsible woman she thought it right to intrude at that point.

"Her fiance", he answered straight away looking at Chiya's face which was red because of sunlight. He knew she was in a panic state with her fast heartbeats.

He didn't find it necessary to explain anything anymore as he got inside his car. His men closed the door behind him as he took a wet wipe dapping her face clean which was heating because of tension and sunlight.

"To her place", he ordered without looking anywhere other than her face. He continued staring at her face before smirking evilly. His eyes delating with his evil personality and ideas.

"Game is On", he whispered pushing the hair strand away from her face.

-----------------------------------------------