31

They said love provided them, fairytale but my love provided me, my biggest nightmare

-Chiya

-------------------------------------------------

She opened the door of his cabin getting inside while his secretary shouted at her to stop. He looked up from his table at the angry woman standing in front of him.

"Sir, I tried to stop her", his secretary said scared of his reaction.

"Ms. Purohit, You can leave", he spoke straight away showing her the door looking directly at the woman in front of him. He put his pen on the table before putting his leg on the table leaning back on his chair.

"What do you want?", he questioned looking at her arrogantly. She glared at his face. She walked closer to the table holding the top of a chair looking directly at him.

"Who are you to send a proposal to my place?", She asked him angrily.

He smirked looked at her face before picking up the paperweight playing with it.

"Your neighbors saw you resting peacefully in my arms. What they must have thought about you? It was your parents who were worried about it not me. Get full information about something before opening your mouth", he told her simply mocking her humiliating her side by side.

"I am not marrying you", she stated helplessness in her eyes.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend as well", he told her smirking at her face.

"Who told you that rubbish?", she asked him seething angrily. He put his leg down on the floor before standing up pulling his blazer together taking long steps towards her.

He moved closer to her till the point she was touching the table. His face was mere centimeters away from her as she tried to move back as much as possible.

"If you are saying no to a businessman, it surely means you are so much in love", he concluded trying to humiliate her by showing his money.

"I am not saying no to a businessman, I am saying no to a murderer", she stated making him look at her with an evil smirk clear on his face.

"And what do you think you can buy me using your money? I don't think you can ever do that. I don't consider it necessary to have a male in my life so getting married or not is the same thing for me. I am independent and I don't care what the world thinks about me. What is important right now is that I don't want anything to do with you. You are the only man I can hate in my whole life and don't you ever show off your money in front of me. I am not some gold digger who would do whatever you want just for the sake of money", she started pushing him away.

His smirk grew wider as he held his wrist pushing her on the table this time leaning on top of her making her gulp.

"Chiya Gahlawat, Agastya Aulakh is not habitual of losing. If I want you I will get it and don't you even for a second dare to think that it's because of your beauty or something because trust me I have seen better than you. I am a businessman and I know very well how to win a deal and you are no more than a deal for me and I would win you one way or other. I don't think it is important for me to tell you my gain from this deal because you will soon know everything about it", he told her slapping her two-finger softly on her cheek trying to scare her a little.

"You are my property since the moment I saw you and I will do my level best to acquire you as soon as I can", he stated making her stare at him with hatred.

"Don't start now about me getting any girl in the world. Because I know that already", he said winking at her still having the smirk on his lips.

"I would gain the most valuable thing from this marriage and I wouldn't let this chance go away from my hand so just be my pawn in this game and enjoy the luxury", he told her. She pushed her hands away.