8

She was literally traumatized by his face only from that moment only. She never thought somebody could behave like this with her. She thought he was just joking when he said he was going to kidnap her but he did it at last.

She had a fever for a few days after that where he would regularly visit her but she was too scared to even look in his direction. He would continue being silent holding her hands for the time he stays there. She was thankful that he was silent otherwise she was not having anything to speak as well. All she could feel at that point would be his hands providing coldness to her warm ones. 

She was not ready for intimate touches like kisses, hugs not at this moment. She never felt comfortable with males except for the ones present in her family and her best friends.

Her brother dropped her at her college today and was going to pick her as well because of the weakness in her body. Her Bhabhi packed a proper lunch for her. Sometimes she felt like she got another mother in the face of her Bhabhi.

She walked out of the college with a blank yet tired face. She was going to call her brother when a car stopped in front of her looking at how expensive it is, a shiver ran down her spine. 

She tried to walk past it when the door opened and the person she is most scared of appeared in front of her

She tried to walk past it when the door opened and the person she is most scared of appeared in front of her. She blinked a few times as her breathing increased.

He removed his shades before coming near her.

"Please don't", she pleaded looking down.

"I just wanna talk", he said politely but she was too scared to believe after what happened last time.

"My brother is coming to pick me up. It won't look good if he finds us together", she spoke in a mere whisper.

"Tara, I asked him already. I am going to drop you today", he told her making her gulp.

"I'll take a cab", she said walking away as fast as she can. He breathed deeply before punching on the bonnet of the car resulting in a loud sound making her jump.

"I said get inside the car", he told her angrily as she fisted her hands before turning back and getting inside the car scared of his anger. He took a deep breath before looking at the sky and pushed his heavy curly hair back which was falling on his forehead.

He got inside before starting the engine.

She looked out clutching her bag tightly when she found him turning the car in an unknown way.

"Where are we going?", she asked him. Her fear is evident in her voice.

"Tara, you don't have to be scared", he tried to make her understand as she looked around trying to find something familiar on the way but came up with none.

"Aap toh mujhe ghar chod rahe the. Ye kaha ja rahe hai hum"

"You were dropping me home then where are we going", she asked him.