12

The time passed like this as Arjun left for Australia. Tara felt uncomfortable calling him and disturbing him at his work which act like a big gap between them.

She started busying herself in taking care of her beloved Bhabhi. She couldn't deny the fact that she missed him. There were numerous nights when she cried herself to sleep while caressing her engagement ring placing kisses on it showing her locked up emotion in the privacy of her room.

Soon it was time when the Singhud family welcomed their new generation. 

It was a baby boy. Everybody was so happy with this new addition to the family but he was a little weak.

Nagesh Singhud wanted to celebrate his birth but Supriya asked him to stop as the baby was still weak to come in front of people's eyes. They waited for 3 months when the baby was completely healthy and chubby.

It was decided that they are going to throw a big party on a fine Sunday morning. His naming ceremony was already done and the priest asked them to keep the name from the letter 'S'.

It was Tara's responsibility to name the baby but she couldn't come up with a good name. 

At the party, Tara announced that she is going to name the baby. Dinesh was trying his level best to make her share the name with him but she completely denied it.

On Sunday, the whole Singhud Haveli was decorated with fresh flowers. There were songs played around them as some girls were dancing downstairs while Trisha was getting ready so it was Tara's responsibility to take care of the baby.

Of course, if there is a party in Singhud Haveli, Nagesh would surely invite his best friend and soon-to-be relative, Aadhish Khurana. 

"Tara, go and see what these kids are doing", her mother told her pointing at the garden where her cousins were playing. Tara nodded.

"Mumma, Chiku is with bhaiya", Tara informed her mother who nodded before proceeding out.

The moment she left outside, the Khurana family entered with many gifts in their hand

The moment she left outside, the Khurana family entered with many gifts in their hand. But what shocked Supriya more was the presence of Arjun. She thought he was still in Australia.

He came and touched her feet respectfully while she blessed him.

"Beta, I thought you are not in the country", Supriya asked.

"Aunty, the newborn baby is my nephew as well. How can I miss his first party?", he said melting Supriya's heart as she nodded.

"Of course, Chiku is in Tara's room. Only you have not seen him till now", she told him as he nodded.

"We'll tell him where her room is, aunty", Kinshuk said as somebody called Supriya. She nodded before caressing Arjun's cheek and leaving.

"Bhai, just go upstairs, the first room is of Dinesh Bhai and the second is her in the left", Kenit said and was about to accompany Arjun when he just shook his head at him which made him stop.