4

The loud sound of the band marked the arrival of Barat. 

Dinesh sitting on the carriage whispered something in his father's ear who looked at Tara before nodding. 

Tara was smiling brightly at something which was said by Kenit.

"Tara", Her father called her to which she turned to him. 

"Sit beside Dinesh in the carriage", he ordered her making her frown as she stared at her father. He just nodded her asking her to do what was asked.

She nodded walking to the carriage where her chachu was already on the carriage. Her heavy lehenga didn't allow her to climb up the carriage.

Her chachu raised his hands holding her hands as her other chachu picked her up from behind making her climb up carefully.

"I am not a child, chachu", she whined at the way they literally picked her up. Her chachu patted her head before walking down.

"Bhai, what happened?", she asked her brother who patted the place beside him asking her to sit beside him.

"Some friends of mine are drunk. Don't go down without me and stay with me all the time", he ordered her as she nodded understanding his worry completely.

"Bhai, Do I look weird in this lehenga?", she asked suddenly making him look at her.

"Of course not. You look like a doll", he told her patting her head making her pout.

"My hands are already hurting because of lifting it due to its long length. It is so heavy", she told him making him laugh.

"You bought it yourself. You should've seen how heavy it is before buying it", he told her making her nod.

 You should've seen how heavy it is before buying it", he told her making her nod

"I am more worried for your Bhabhi. She is wearing a more heavy lehenga", he told her making her smile.

"How do you know that?", she asked teasingly making him glare at her.

"She is the bride today if you don't remember", he told her making her laugh.

"I wanted to dance as well", she told him biting her lips.

"Don't worry. Let the Barat move a little ahead than you girls can dance", he told her making her smile brightly.

The Barat finally reached inside as Tara stayed beside his brother who walked to the stage for the garland exchange. Her Bhabhi was looking no less than a princess herself with the heavy lehenga and beautiful jewelry.

During the seven rounds, Tara came inside to sit with her family.

"Bhabhi, have you seen these two girls. It's taking forever for the both of them to walk in their dresses", One of Tara's chachi spoke pointing at Tara and Sakshi. Tara's mother nodded at her words completely agreeing with this fact.